Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live in a constant state of mild rage

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Cant stop thinking about how nature works.

Cant stop thinking about fucking 1% of overprivileged males hogging all the resources of life and living like elite just because of genetics, and wishing that face deforming accidents happen to them.

Cant stop thinking about how ashamed of my body I am, fearing summer and not being able to feel good with myself in certain clothes.

Cant stop thinking about the effort I need to look lean because of mediocre zygos while others look as lean as me while they have pot belly just because of good zygo projection.

Cant stop thinking about how female preference is not about males value itself, but how about males compare to other males.

Cant stand how life is all about a big genetics competition.

Cant stop hating everything and feeling rage.

Last edited:
We need genetic communism lul

We need a worldwide revolution to clean this world by :-

-killing the jews

-dominating women again and taking away all their overwhelming rights

unleash your inner vampire

I'm always angry and jealous. I'm not even human anymore.I'm a monster inisde and out.

This is the single most depressing factor of life for me. Atleast with money there is social mobility, but looks you are stuck with

Cant stop thinking about how nature works.

Cant stop thinking about fucking 1% of overprivileged males hogging all the resources of life and living like elite just because of genetics, and wishing that face deforming accidents happen to them.

Cant stop thinking about how ashamed of my body I am, fearing summer and not being able to feel good with myself in certain clothes.

Cant stop thinking about the effort I need to look lean because of mediocre zygos while others look as lean as me while they have pot belly just because of good zygo projection.

Cant stop thinking about how female preference is not about males value itself, but how about males compare to other males.

Cant stand how life is all about a big genetics competition.

Cant stop hating everything and feeling rage.
And I am sorry for you, and me, and everyone on this forum. This shouldnt happen to anyone. No one should live like this. I am getting more angry every day. The best cope is that everyone dies

Go ER on a fashion show full of male models

Legit, summer is absolute fucking hell. So many reflections reminding you of your subhumanity and your body, so many people looking at you weird, no way to cover yourself up with a hoodie or coat, not socially acceptable to wear such things in the summer.

I suffer daily mental breakdowns in the summer.

i live in a constant state of extreme sadness

Such is life. Cope or rope

Same except that I'm not even mad about being a virgin.
I'm a lot more mad about career related things.

We need a worldwide revolution to clean this world by :-

-killing the jews

-dominating women again and taking away all their overwhelming rights