Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live an extremely sheltered isolated existence right now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I currently am locked away from the world. I am not a NEET, but I only have two courses right now, one which is online, and the other class which is one day a week. In that class, I don't even really talk to anyone in a social manner, although sometimes I communicate with my group for work but that's it. So besides the one day I leave the house I am completely isolated from the outside world. My only real social communication is with you guys, a bunch of random pixels who tell me stories of lives I might not even know are real. Spending every day in front of a screen with other social outcasts completely disconnected from society.

How did this happen?
i only go out once a week.Neetlife is pretty comfy consiering what's out there.

i only go out once a week.Neetlife is pretty comfy consiering what's out there.
that is true. its better than being a wageslave

That’s brutal

Nothing much to see out there anyway, but Isolation is still maddening no matter how much you cope. I haven’t spoken a word to anyone for 5 years.
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Are you actually serious?

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Are you actually serious?
Yeah. It’s not that surprising of a number when you have shut yourself in. I have probably forgotten how to speak to people by now.

Yeah. It’s not that surprising of a number when you have shut yourself in. I have probably forgotten how to speak to people by now.
Do you talk to your family? How to you get money to live? NEETbux/Disabilitybux? How do you do groceries? Do you have them delivered? You atleast go outside sometimes right?

:feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow:

Do you talk to your family? How to you get money to live? NEETbux/Disabilitybux? How do you do groceries? Do you have them delivered? You atleast go outside sometimes right?

:feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow:
My parents are both dead and the only family I have left is from my mothers side back in the Philippines. We both fucking hate each other, so we just leave each other alone. Living off inheritance at the moment. I actually do go outside a bit, and I get my groceries using self checkout so I don’t have to speak to cashiers.

My parents are both dead and the only family I have left is from my mothers side back in the Philippines. We both fucking hate each other, so we just leave each other alone. Living off inheritance at the moment. I actually do go outside a bit, and I get my groceries using self checkout so I don’t have to speak to cashiers.
Living off inheritance? Rent money?

Dude you can be a news article ngl

Brutal to read it