Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live alone and literally have zero friends

Surely having coronavirus can't be that bad? Your pain will end soon

Join the club boyo. Though if we did that we'd have friends. :feelsthink:

Keep venting here

I only interact with my mother and ppl when I buy stuff but I have no friends too.

welcome to my life

I have a very small circle of friends. Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man
Tired

Surely having coronavirus can't be that bad? Your pain will end soon
Maybe he can rule over China after all the normies who go outside die.

I live with my parents and have zero friends
i don't like my parents

I have a small circle of friends

If I was coping, i'd say I have friends but in reality, I basically never see them anymore and haven't for years outside of the odd occasion.

I also, live alone and a thousand miles away from family.

The loneliness of living alone as a loner incel is insane, lol at kids in their 20s living at home, thinking they know about TRUE LONELINESS. The level of brain deterioration from this level of loneliness is brutal as fuck.

Last edited:
Everytime I make friends, they end up lifemogging me and making me painfully aware of it. I may just be a bit older, but the pain of loneliness is preferable to being shit tier with normie friends.

Not the only one OP. Good to have you here.

Friends? There is no such thing

I littereally dont even know how to make friends anymore. Im Anti social af

It's not worth it as an incel to have friends. They will end up using you or slowly excluding you. Having loyal, good friends and having them actually appreciate your presence is not for us.

WTF are you talking about, OP?

We're all here.

Everytime I make friends, they end up lifemogging me and making me painfully aware of it. I may just be a bit older, but the pain of loneliness is preferable to being shit tier with normie friends.

Same here basically. The years just blend together as I dont even move stuff; My apartment is the same as 5 years ago.

Even if they don't let you know it and try to be nice, you still feel it, it's still suifuel. Being an incel and not a loner after 30 is unrealistic for 99% of us. The feelings of embarrassment, shame and worthlessness for being romantically alone will destroy any friendships you once had.

no frens
live alone
this may be the least of my problems, but tfw no noodlewhore gf

i think i have corona.fuck.

irl friends are cope

true. same.

just keep paying your rent and tax, goy.

Even if they don't let you know it and try to be nice, you still feel it, it's still suifuel. Being an incel and not a loner after 30 is unrealistic for 99% of us. The feelings of embarrassment, shame and worthlessness for being romantically alone will destroy any friendships you once had.
Wtf is it with these unnerving accurate statements :feels: :feelsbadman:

Exactly what I'm feeling. Fcking hell.

no i am just vibing with the thai spree killer

I see, I asked because I've observed that thais are moving through their lifes much more easily by staying in large groups(with very little to no individualism).

Same. Will rope soon