Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally just wanna die. I feel so fat and unloved, i even get sexual dreams about my relatives.

Chadhater

Chadhater

Greycel
I have felt so ugly all my life. I have sexual dreams about my relatives and idc if you think its "Down Bad" ofc im fkn down bad. 5 foot 6 and 230 lbs pure fat. Im thinking of ending it all. Any thoughts?

I have felt so ugly all my life. I have sexual dreams about my relatives and idc if you think its "Down Bad" ofc im fkn down bad. 5 foot 6 and 230 lbs pure fat. Im thinking of ending it all. Any thoughts?

i mean you could just stop eating like pig :feelskek:

i mean you could just stop eating like pig :feelskek:
I tried everything? i did keto for a month and i actually went up 3 lbs during that. If you are not going to actually try to help me, fuck off:bluepill:

I tried everything? i did keto for a month and i actually went up 3 lbs during that. If you are not going to actually try to help me, fuck off:bluepill:
No one can or will help you here, if we could help you we would've already helped ourselves.

No one can or will help you here, if we could help you we would've already helped ourselves.
i see, have you tried therapy? i am considering it or is it just a waste of money

i see, have you tried therapy? i am considering it or is it just a waste of money
I've never tried therapy, there are a lot of threads here about therapy being a scam/waste of money but idk, if you can afford it then you should try it if you want.
You're better off spending it on healthy food and a gym membership or something

LMAO you didnt try everything, and doing keto doesnt mean you will lose weight, what kind of stupid logic is this ?? :dafuckfeels:

LMAO you didnt try everything, and doing keto doesnt mean you will lose weight, what kind of stupid logic is this ?? :dafuckfeels:
You are so pathetic dude. look at @JoeBruhcel he is far more objective and neutral you are just negative. How can incels even progress if they not fkn work together and bring eachother up????!?!?!? You just make people sink even lower:society::society:

lose weight, fat hides bones bro

You are so pathetic dude. look at @JoeBruhcel he is far more objective and neutral you are just negative. How can incels even progress if they not fkn work together and bring eachother up????!?!?!? You just make people sink even lower:society::society:
Joined Nov 7, 2021
Posts 7
Online 1h 39m
:feelswhat: :feelsseriously:

You got to lose it gradually. Like say you should be 130 pounds. You have 100 pounds to lose. Aim for maybe 25 pounds by the end of 2022 to lose.

Being an incel you won't get a girlfriend anyway even if you are skinny. But you can be 205 pounds by Dec-31-2022.

Lose weight fatboy

Put the fucking fork down bro. Even if you're a trucel, you'll feel way better.

crying because you're fat is pathetic.
being fat is your own fault and you can change it anytime if you want to.
i gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed socialmaxxed and still got rejected and never was loved, I have legitimate reasons to cry.
you're just being a whiny bitch who doesn't want to work for things (being healthy and not feel like shit for example)

Lose weight fatboy
fatcels are fakecels

i gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed socialmaxxed and still got rejected and never was loved, I have legitimate reasons to cry.
you're just being a whiny bitch who doesn't want to work for things (being healthy and not feel like shit for example)
you are probabyl just ugly then?
You got to lose it gradually. Like say you should be 130 pounds. You have 100 pounds to lose. Aim for maybe 25 pounds by the end of 2022 to lose.

Being an incel you won't get a girlfriend anyway even if you are skinny. But you can be 205 pounds by Dec-31-2022.
THanks for the input!:feelsLSD:

This.
And you're a low IQ retard who's asking for fitness advice on an incel forum, even though there's a shitton of literal step by step how to guides on the Internet. They're even in a form of videos for low attention span mouth breathers like you.

If you are really insecure about your weight you should gymmaxxx tbh. It wont help that much when it comes to SMV but yea still better than being fatlossus

See how you look without all the fat first though before roping. So many fat teens on here turned out to be fakecels.

fatcel is volcel

You need to lose some weight you fat tub of lard

i don't understand the question?
yes, I'm just ugly
and it's why I'm a >30yo truecel.
looks is everything, that's blackpill 101.
being "just ugly" is a goddamn death sentence.

Being fat is a normie trait, so go lose some weight you fat fuck fakecel.
lose weight, fat hides bones bro
fatcels are fakecels

Y'all need to stop the fat shaming tbh. Just because someone is fat doesn't mean that they are necessary a fakecel. I do agree that they should lose weight for the sake of their physical and mental health, self-esteem, and yeah, if it turns out they can ascend after weight loss then good for them. But people here tend to call people fakecel to those they don't like, whether they are tall or fat, etc.

I don't hate fat people and I have somewhat sympathy for them since I was fat myself (have lost weight since then), and yeah it can be difficult to lose weight especially if you have family around you that enables you and brings you food all the time, and even if you put in the effort it can take a long time to get significant results.

And then you talk about NEETing and LDARing if life doesn't go your way anymore. Food is a cope just like any other cope. Sure, it's an addiction and fucks up your health, but we don't see anyone here shaming smokers or alcoholics or people who take drugs even if they're just as self-destructive as obesity.

[UWSL]Are anorexiccels and skinnycels volcels because they rather look like bones instead of going to the gym to gain muscle mass?[/UWSL]

Being fat is a normie trait, so go lose some weight you fat fuck fakecel.
You are obviouisly just sad about your own situation, ever tried actually consider getting help? instead of hating

Bruh, you can't afford to be fat as a manlet. Damnnn. Only tallfags get away with that they also get away with being uglier,broke and generally awful people. You at 5'6 have the world already against you. You're already playing on hard mode. lose the weight for your own self, not sluts. Being thin feels way better than fat as a former fatcel