Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I literally have zero motivation to do anything. I wish i could be rich

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I earn 180 dollars a month as a 32 year old incel. I live in one of the shittiest countries. (Don't tell me to immigrate cause it's over and I don't want to be treated like shit in a foreign country)

I'm honestly looking for a skill to learn or do something positive. Please help me. I'm extremely low IQ. My major was computer science and I failed after 3 semester learning nothing so I got out and chose English translation. JFL. Which I still suck at BTW.

Please tell me what should I do? Any hobby that could help me learn something.

:cryfeels:

Every day is the same.

I earn 180 dollars a month as a 32 year old incel. I live in one of the shittiest countries. (Don't tell me to immigrate cause it's over and I don't want to be treated like shit in a foreign country)

I'm honestly looking for a skill to learn or do something positive. Please help me. I'm extremely low IQ. My major was computer science and I failed after 3 semester learning nothing so I got out and chose English translation. JFL. Which I still suck at BTW.

Please tell me what should I do? Any hobby that could help me learn something.

:cryfeels:
What do you do for a living and what is the average wage in your town? Im just curious, im 34 and earn almost nothing.

It's not easy to become well off, never mind rich.
You need to pick something you think you can get good at and enjoy doing, and then apply yourself for 2000 hours a year for 3-4 years. That's what it takes if you don't catch a lucky break.

Maybe learn an instrument? Also you could take a plumbing/electrician/welding course, that makes good money if you know what you’re doing

What do you do for a living and what is the average wage in your town? Im just curious, im 34 and earn almost nothing.
I have a desk job. I prepare letters for my boss,send emails,arrange appointments,answer phone calls.

Learn a new language.

It's not easy to become well off, never mind rich.
You need to pick something you think you can get good at and enjoy doing, and then apply yourself for 2000 hours a year for 3-4 years. That's what it takes if you don't catch a lucky break.
Yeah I should find something and stick to it. Thanks for the advice
Maybe learn an instrument? Also you could take a plumbing/electrician/welding course, that makes good money if you know what you’re doing
I don't know I'll think about it
Learn a new language.
Too low iq to learn one. I have been trying to become fluent in English for the past 20 years and I have failed. Learning the third one would be impossible

Too low iq to learn one. I have been trying to become fluent in English for the past 20 years and I have failed. Learning the third one would be impossible
I try to memorize texts. Btw, do Persian females attracted to gigaChads only?

I try to memorize texts. Btw, do Persian females attracted to gigaChads only?
Yeah all of them. Dating apps have ruined everything. Although here there are more gold diggers than the west due to economical crisis.
seems comfy
Yeah, not bad. But the pay is too low tbh. I have no other choice though