Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i literally got ghosted by a 3.5/10 chubby noodlewhore

U

uninstall

Banned
-
once I asked her out she stopped replying

JFL

I don't think a comment is necessary.

How many approaches to go?

Damn
Can we get a screenshot on that ? with the names removed ofc

58C02FDD AD72 43F6 9642 F79BC2D760BC

Why?
Potential answer 1: Poorcel
Potential answer 2: Whore
Potential answer 3: Very poorcel

it´s such a myth that ugly girls supposedly have lower standards.

JuSt bE coNfiDenT brO
it´s such a myth that ugly girls supposedly have lower standards.
I feel like they have wider standards. They desire Chad but are more willing to settle

JuSt bE coNfiDenT brO

I feel like they have wider standards. They desire Chad but are more willing to settle

Ugly girls "settle" for men that are still 3x their looksmatch.

She isntantly found a Chad lite to fuck and ghosted you.

Ugly/nerdy noodlewhores just go for nerdy chad/chang. Then they make uglier ones into orbiters for attention

View attachment 54205

She was definitely ugly, but for some reason she got my dick hard.
Holy shit if this is not suifuel i dont know what it is

Hopefully this will work as further evidence of your work for the non believers

Keep doing the sacred task you've given yourself, st. uninstall. You've got my respects

post her pics and number here so that we can chadfish her.

Hang out with her to get access to other women , but do not fuck anything below 6 tbh . It is meaningless.

And she can create drama too and might want relationship or something like that .

Hang out with her to get access to other women , but do not fuck anything below 6 tbh . It is meaningless.

And she can create drama too and might want relationship or something like that .

she will not even meet me

so what u are suggesting is not full of sense

İt seems like someone forgot take a shower :soy:

water is wet
men are like the Zimbabwe dollar
we have a shit conversion rate

Pics or it didn't happen:feelskek:

Low your status and everything will be fine!!!!

Fucking normies !!!!!! :woke:

SuiciFuel man...sorry you couldn't get in that.

She has tons of other options, plus you're probably the 10th guy that approached her this month. She can't keep up with all the men that desire her. This is really in 2018, man. Become a monk after your 1000th approach.

She has tons of other options, plus you're probably the 10th guy that approached her this month. She can't keep up with all the men that desire her. This is really in 2018, man. Become a monk after your 1000th approach.
jfl yeah she wasnt even impressed that his answer was that she was cute smh cunt

What a fucking joke!. When I see that kind of stuff I get so fucking angry that I could kill somebody.

What about fatcels?? We need love aswell. We dont want a 10/10 stacy. We only want someone who love us and nothing more!.

Normies say: fat girl deserve a chad,an incel dont diserve anything.

tell her u g0t a gift card to panda express

She sounded rude af.

"Why did you talk to me today" wdf

If Chad approached her she would have told her entire friends and family about it and non stop harassed him.

Why do you guys say noodlewhore? Asian women get a 1-2 point boost to their rating by default.

View attachment 54205

She was definitely ugly, but for some reason she got my dick hard.
When you're trying to close, you should make it a statement instead of a question. Say "we should meet up this weekend if you're free!" instead of asking her a question. Foids tend to have a higher response rate with that method

1. Who cares...
2. I was left on Delivered.

Shee didn't even read it.

I didn't know chubby foids can be noodlewhores. I thought they'd be called ravioli whores or something.

Track her down and shatter her leg bones

I'm curious what you look like. Send a pic if you feel comfortable. I wont share with anyone

I'm sure the body positivity movement and the glorification of landwhales by the left is what's causing fat gross women to think they're entitled to hot Chads and Tyrones.

This is why even the most obese women are picky.

haha getting ghosted bc Halloween get it

It does make me feel better knowing most of these ugly fat girls will never marry a good looking guy. False hope of theirs', just like us when we thought things could be different.

bro i studied redpill and pua for 2 years, let me tell u why it didnt work.

"lets meet sometime" this is a beta sentence. You are suggesting things instead of making them clear and direct. The correct sentence would have been "We are meeting tomorrow evening at x" This is a true alpha sentrnce right here. If she doesn't agree or kills the flow of the conversation, just hold your frame and scalate into more alphaness: now your sentence would be "We are meeting tomorrow evening at x or I will rape you then kill you". At this point she probably is already so wet she's calling you to hear your voice so she can get off, but if she isn't you should probably just keep escalating until it works.

i wonder what incel tears will say when you have notched up the 1000 girls asked out and still no GF

"just ask out more women bro, work on your personality bro"

And they always say "Just lower your standards bro". JFL. Doesn't fucking work.

She sounded rude af.

"Why did you talk to me today" wdf

If Chad approached her she would have told her entire friends and family about it and non stop harassed him.
you got to love the "wow" too, how dare a non chad compliment me!
now your sentence would be "We are meeting tomorrow evening at x or I will rape you then kill you".
High IQ :feelsthink:

Last edited: