Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who had a crash on Adriana Lima?

Are you and your dad close? Sounds like you enjoy cars together. Same was for my dad and I until he sadly passed away. We did tons of cool car stuff and maintained our cabin together
No not really. He's always talked bad about me and I grew up watching him beat my mom. I want to move out of my house and go to another state and if I do that I'm probably going to cut them out of my life but currently they live about 10 minutes away from. They always prioritized my two older brothers over me. I truly believe they're the reason why I turned out the way I did. When I was in 4th grade we moved to a rural area and I couldn't hang out with anybody because they both worked and everyone I talked to lived far so I had no choice to grow up in my room.

No not really. He's always talked bad about me and I grew up watching him beat my mom. I want to move out of my house and go to another state and if I do that I'm probably going to cut them out of my life but currently they live about 10 minutes away from. They always prioritized my two older brothers over me. I truly believe they're the reason why I turned out the way I did. When I was in 4th grade we moved to a rural area and I couldn't hang out with anybody because they both worked and everyone I talked to lived far so I had no choice to grow up in my room.
Damn, that sucks. Sorry you had to experience all that. I was hoping your dad was a decent man since he has a cool car. This is why I am always super grateful my parents were decent to me