Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i literally got ghosted by a 3.5/10 chubby noodlewhore

bro i studied redpill and pua for 2 years, let me tell u why it didnt work.

"lets meet sometime" this is a beta sentence. You are suggesting things instead of making them clear and direct. The correct sentence would have been "We are meeting tomorrow evening at x" This is a true alpha sentrnce right here. If she doesn't agree or kills the flow of the conversation, just hold your frame and scalate into more alphaness: now your sentence would be "We are meeting tomorrow evening at x or I will rape you then kill you". At this point she probably is already so wet she's calling you to hear your voice so she can get off, but if she isn't you should probably just keep escalating until it works.

COOL SARCASM

no doubt my text game was shit '

I am usually better

but you missed the part where she didn't even read it

i blocked her btw

View attachment 54205

She was definitely ugly, but for some reason she got my dick hard.
Idiot, shit like this will only boost their ego even more. You don't even have conversation skills. Quit this buffonery.

"lets meet sometime" this is a beta sentence. You are suggesting things instead of making them clear and direct. The correct sentence would have been "We are meeting tomorrow evening at x" This is a true alpha sentrnce right here. If she doesn't agree or kills the flow of the conversation, just hold your frame and scalate into more alphaness: now your sentence would be "We are meeting tomorrow evening at x or I will rape you then kill you". At this point she probably is already so wet she's calling you to hear your voice so she can get off, but if she isn't you should probably just keep escalating until it works.
Confidence only works if you have the looks to back it up. Saying something like " we are meeting tomorrow..." will only work if you are way above average.

Last edited:
Idiot, shit like this will only boost their ego even more. You don't even have conversation skills. Quit this buffonery.

Confidence only works if you have the looks to back it up. Saying something like " we are meeting tomorrow..." will only work if you are way above average.

i rarely do this but u are going on my ignore list

I am sick and tired of people criticizing before reading

the guy was clearly using irony in his post

and I bet I have more conversational skills than you could ever have

Ugly chicks get my dick harder than 10/10 because they just seem more approachable. But, in reality they are at the same distance as the 10/10 are :feels::incel:

View attachment 54205

don't ask her "let's meet sometime"? that's beta bro
tell her "hey i am free on [insert day of week here] let's grab a drink! i will pick you up at [insert hour here]. don't make any plans ;)
This is way you are stating a fact that she has to meet with you.

that image is so good aha
don't ask her "let's meet sometime"? that's beta bro
tell her "hey i am free on [insert day of week here] let's grab a drink! i will pick you up at [insert hour here]. don't make any plans ;)
This is way you are stating a fact that she has to meet with you.
Damn, getting all this A class dating advice on incels.is

who would of known there are these chatup experts here :chad:

but you missed the part where she didn't even read it
She may just got a popup notification and did not open the conversation in messenger.

High IQ.

Do not want to sound harsh, but yes, you should be setting an appointment, suggesting an event or place to go. With your line, you are forcing her to act desperate, implying you're of a higher value than she and it's her job to find a place to meet, and she obviously would not fall for this. (works for Chads, tbh)

People criticising Uninstall's lines are low iq and/or copers. It was over before it began if she was asking shit like "why did you talk to me" and answering his question about why she responded with weak, stonewalling shit like "bcuz u talkked to me lol". She probably only gave him her FB because she felt intimidated or isn't used to getting validation -- and even then it was only FB not #.

TBH you need to be more ConFIDenT
People criticising Uninstall's lines are low iq and/or copers. It was over before it began if she was asking shit like "why did you talk to me" and answering his question about why she responded with weak, stonewalling shit like "bcuz u talkked to me lol". She probably only gave him her FB because she felt intimidated or isn't used to getting validation -- and even then it was only FB not #.

ikr .. it was over the instant she asked ' why you tok to mee'

now your sentence would be "We are meeting tomorrow evening at x or I will rape you then kill you". At this point she probably is already so wet she's calling you to hear your voice so she can get off, .

Quality stuff :feelzez:

Last edited:
JFL @ people criticizing Uninstall. I bet if @uninstall contacted her with a new number with a Chad profile she'd be down to fuck that very day.