Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I literally got cuckolded when i was 10 years old

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I went for a sleepover in my best friends house. However he invited some girl he liked as well. We hanged out and then went to sleep in the same bed. They started to make out while i played games on my psp. I was laying right next to them. I literally got cucked. The memory just hit me. Now at 20 i still haven't kissed a woman while my friend got to do so at 11. When i think about this humiliation i want to kill myself.

I wasn't cucked (still don't know who the girl was) but my roommate during my freshman year fucked a girl right next to me (it was a typical college dorm so it was one room with two beds). He thought I was asleep because it was 4am or so but I was wide awake because of jet lag.

I wasn't cucked (still don't know who the girl was) but my roommate during my freshman year fucked a girl right next to me (it was a typical college dorm so it was one room with two beds). He thought I was asleep because it was 4am or so but I was wide awake because of jet lag.
brutal and ER fuel

And then niggers laugh at me when i say that mo foid past 12 is a virgin

I was more shocked than angry when that happened. I still don't know what I was even supposed to do back then.
Should have screamed at them to stop. Possibly should have resorted to vioelnce.

Should have screamed at them to stop. Possibly should have resorted to vioelnce.
I wouldn't be able to beat him (or them if the foid decides to join). He was gymmaxed.

Brutal. I’ve never been in a sleepover with a girl so still mogs me in that way.

I went for a sleepover in my best friends house. However he invited some girl he liked as well. We hanged out and then went to sleep in the same bed. They started to make out while i played games on my psp. I was laying right next to them. I literally got cucked. The memory just hit me. Now at 20 i still haven't kissed a woman while my friend got to do so at 11. When i think about this humiliation i want to kill myself.

Yeah, that wasn't a friend....