Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally did nothing all day but read incels.is

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I spent the whole half of my day reading this forum and eating

is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I have some days like that. It gets pretty boring if I spend too much time doing it

Same, I spend too much time here

I used to do that a lot

Been doing that for nearly a year. When I first came here I did long periods on various days then as I fully accepted ldar and my life was over I starting staying on it all day 50-70% of the day.

Been doing that for nearly a year. When I first came here I did long periods on various days then as I fully accepted ldar and my life was over I starting staying on it all day 50-70% of the day.
I think thats going to be my fate pretty soon If I cant get a girl in the next few years then I will know its truly over

I think thats going to be my fate pretty soon If I cant get a girl in the next few years then I will know its truly over
Are you doing smth for that?

I did that, homework, and youtube. Oh well, a day is a day. :feelsjuice:

I do the same. This is a cope, a shitty cope, but a cope nonetheless :feelsjuice:

hell ya brocel just ldar with the homies