Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I LITERALLY DESTROYED A FEMOID TODAY

spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
So I was running to one of my professors offices to collect my paper as his office hours was soon to end. I needed to see the grade on this papers so I know how well I need to do on the final. I was rushing to his office and I was charging full speed ahead. The halls were empty so I thought I could run indoors and not run into anyone. Anyway this short Stacey light was in the middle of the hallway and she was looking down at her phone. I was running so fast that I did not bother to slow down and check the corner before I turned so I did not have enough time to react. I ended up continuing at full speed and knocked her off her feet with my arm. She fell backwards and dropped her phone. I continued running as I needed to get my paper back and why would I help a fucking femoid. My arm hurt because of this. Fuck that bitch for hurting my arm, she deserves to fall flat on her ass. Femoids are so stupid. They do their best to hurt incels. She could have badly injured my arm. No one else was in the hallway so I probably got away with it. At least I did good on my paper.

Good news all around bro. I hope there weren't cameras and I hope she doesn't recognize you later.

Good news all around bro. I hope there weren't cameras and I hope she doesn't recognize you later.
I was wearing a university hoodie and had the hood on. Thank god I did that. It would be hard to recognize me.

Smol_af1544_6308985.jpg

I actually hoped that she learned a lesson. The bitch was probably texting Chad and I put an end to that conversation.
Why didn't you beat her while you were at it?

I hope her phone broke, she was probably sending some Chad provocative pictures and asking him to come fuck her.

women are never aware of their surroundings. how in the fuck can you not hear a guy sprinting in the hall is beyond me.

giphy.gif

Why does it feel like you just described an anime? good job I can picture the anime scene on my head.

Also Stacey was mid hallway for attention from passers by. again gj on knocking her down like the hallway was empty

Would be even better if her phone screen was shattered.

Cucktears bait

So you clotheslined a femoid and kept running. Prepare for a suspension.

what you did can be practically argued as aggravated assault and land you in jail for quite a while, even if it was a complete accident, just because she's female you can go to jail lol. you're VERY lucky nothing happened off of this, lifefuel.

Lmfao!

Op and the girl
Rze1W5K.gif

I wish I could do this 3x a day..life would be almost worth living

Or he will be summoned to court next week...