Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I liked school

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
when I was at school I liked to homeworkmaxxx, but not to studymaxxx, I liked the practice in practice
also I was bullied but bullying means receiving attention and not be totally ignored so it's a very good thing that at least I received some negative attention, I'm sad that I wasn't bullied by girls (mods don't ban me for saying this, for an incel even the negative attention from the opposite sex means something good)
also I was liked by teachers that treated me well and it was good to takes good grades sometimes, I've never tryed with girls at school because I didn't want to commit social suicide in my class

also the best part was the autistic dance in class when I took good grades and brag about it with my classmates who went bad at school, "I've taken 10/10 and you 4/10 hahhahahha"

good memories

shit my school was a fucking joke ngl i got bullied for no reason and they blamed it on me because i was the one speaking back when i was just defending myself

when I was at school I liked to homeworkmaxxx, but not to studymaxxx, I liked the practice in practice
also I was bullied but bullying means receiving attention and not be totally ignored so it's a very good thing that at least I received some negative attention, I'm sad that I wasn't bullied by girls (mods don't ban me for saying this, for an incel even the negative attention from the opposite sex means something good)
also I was liked by teachers that treated me well and it was good to takes good grades sometimes, I've never tryed with girls at school because I didn't want to commit social suicide in my class

also the best part was the autistic dance in class when I took good grades and brag about it with my classmates who went bad at school, "I've taken 10/10 and you 4/10 hahhahahha"

good memories
Good thing you have good memories,of a time you can look back to and remember with sweetness,,kinda wholesome:feelsokman::feelsautistic:,,,I still feel kinda sad that you were haooy to recieve any kind of attention,even if it meant being bullied.Inwas totally ignored and was fine in my little bubble in school.:feelsjuice::feelsstudy:as the quiet kid....
Btw why were you banned?:feelswhat::feelstastyman:
Also this reminds me of your thread about wanting to be a part of the cool kids despite trying so hard:feelshaha::cryfeels:

I didn't do jack shit for school and in highschool I cheated on every single math test in 4 years which came to bite me in the ass tbh

OP thinks it wouldn't be traumatizing
Th 273835798

"I will punch you every day I see you in the class"
"yes, please do it" :ahegao::ahegao:

You're a 10/10 truecel bro.

Bullying is negative attention but still attention. I guarantee you you have a bad relationship with your family, you feel jealous about your mom.

These things are easy for me, I'm certain about this, your family and you don't get along AT ALL.

This is a complete trucel trait liking negative attention.

Look man, here on this forum, it's really awesome that I get attention from others on here. I try not to act like an egomaniac but deepdown I do want to be appreciated and thought of as funny without having to write hourlong posts, the same way my brother or friend or mogger gets appreciated.

It's hard not to be an egomaniac. You're one of the people I really can relate to, I felt like I'm the only one who thinks of negative attention as better than none.

I'm sure there are more out there, for now cheers brother :panties:.

I didn't,liking school is a fakecel normie scum trait

I was almost arrested twice at school because some bullies spread false rumors about me. They were kicked out of school because my family came through for me and exposed the lies and threatened legal action if nothing was done.

I was almost arrested twice at school because some bullies spread false rumors about me. They were kicked out of school because my family came through for me and exposed the lies and threatened legal action if nothing was done.
Sounds like you got good family

Sounds like you got good family
Looking back we should of sued the school. Cops came and pulled me to office. Since I was minor and no actual threat was there, had to get my parents to talk to me. It was revealed there was maliciously false rumors spread which turned into false reports for their amusement. I was not charged since it was quickly revealed as false, but despite that the school didn’t want to punish anyone despite how egregious and malicious the lies were. People admitted they wanted to see me hurt or worse because it would be funny, so that’s why they made the report knowing it’s all false. Cops were kind and smart.

As cucked as it is I can relate to that. I became incredibly depressed after graduation because, even though school was a prison that I had finally escaped, I was completely alone in the world. At least there were some people at school who, although they weren't willing to be my friend, would treat me decently since we knew each other since preschool. There was even one guy who used to bully me, but in a less brutal way, whom I ran into a few years ago. Even though I used to kind of hate him, I felt more of a genuine connection with him than even my own family. I think deep down I never truly hated him, because he at least bothered to interact with me. The ones I truly hated were those who would completely shun me.

I was lucky to never move schools though. If you changed schools often or went a ghetto school, you have my condolences.

Similar thing happened to me. After the Sandy Hook shooting some faggots spread a rumor that I was plotting to shoot up the school. I got questioned by the principal and a cop. When they called my mom to explain the situation she went ballistic. But the kid who spread it got a slap on the wrist.