Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I liked Marvel and Star Wars before but I don't anymore

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember until I was 19/20 following these two franchises a lot and watching the movies in the cinema (not all, but many), the spin off shows, expanded universe, etc. However after Endgame which was pretty lackluster dunno what happened but suddenly lost all interest.

Now when I see any Marvel or Star Wars new thing all I can think of it's how boring and generic it looks, or the Soyjak consoom meme. Star Wars episode IX was the last nail in the coffin, man that movie was a fucking mess.

Haven't watched Obi Wan, Andor or Ahsoka and very likely never will... The Mandalorian started great in seasons 1 and 2, Boba Fett spin off was bad and season 3 was really bad so they ruined that show too. The bad batch I dropped it after 4 episodes, and Clone wars final season wasn't that good. As for MCU, last movie I watched was Spiderman no way home which I really enjoyed but haven't watched the rest or any of the shows.

I stopped watching marvel and star wars movies when I was 15 jfl

Marvel movies were always shit

I stopped watching marvel and star wars movies when I was 15 jfl
It was really weird tbh when I was 13/17 it was my filmbro phase thinking I was cultured watching true kino just by watching some old classic movies and reading essays. While at the same time enjoying capeshit.