Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like wizchan

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
It only has kkhv's, no pol tards, dedicated hobby and anime boards where you only talk with other khhvs. Very comfy without the constant cunts from IT looking over your shoulder and other various tards :feelsmage:

Anyone still use it? I heard it's changed a lot but I like browsing.

It’s been taken over by literal butt fucking faggots.

So you literally have to approve of open faggotry and supposed sexless virgin “wizards” trying to make you into their boyfriend now in order to post there.

The mod fag clique there approves of this sick, degenerate shit which is why the site is now shit and why most of the user base left and the site moves at barely a snail’s pace or that of a dying turtle these days.

Also don’t let them fool you with their volcel act.

They are exactly like us here but pretend to be volcels in order to “save face” as the Japs would say.

I am thinking about giving it a go sometime. I used to like chan style boards when I was in HS, maybe should give them another chance.

It’s been taken over by literal butt fucking faggots.

So you literally have to approve of open faggotry and supposed sexless virgin “wizards” trying to make you into their boyfriend now in order to post there.

The mod fag clique there approves of this sick, degenerate shit which is why the site is now shit and why most of the user base left and the site moves at barely a snail’s pace or that of a dying turtle these days.

Also don’t let them fool you with their volcel act.

They are exactly like us here but pretend to be volcels in order to “save face” as the Japs would say.
oh i see, i saw some guy saying "toxic" and "negativity", like a redditard, i saw thread about what you last fapped to and one of them posted about he couldnt find any hot guys to wank off too. Yeah the volcel act is a stupid way to feel superior even tho they are just as depressed as us and they also shame people for being incels, but threads are some okay threads on /jp/ but the newers ones are quite shit

Yeah I mean if you want an extra community to post on as a supplemental ie just something to have for a little bit extra Wizchan 2020 isn’t ALL bad but you’ll want to avoid lounge/dep and the main discussion board as well the useless meta section and the hidden /b board and stick to games/hob and jp as you’re already basically doing ie I myself have heard good things about the board quality of jp but never use it as I’m not an otaku/japanophile/anime loving type but to each their own.

Also I don’t know if you were ever an 8chan user but it’s back now rebranded as 8kun and can generally be located by typing 8kun.top into your browser url bar or you can probably use the latest Jew owned search engine cuck cuck blow ie duck duck go in order to find it.

Yeah I mean if you want an extra community to post on as a supplemental ie just something to have for a little bit extra Wizchan 2020 isn’t ALL bad but you’ll want to avoid lounge/dep and the main discussion board as well the useless meta section and the hidden /b board and stick to games/hob and jp as you’re already basically doing ie I myself have heard good things about the board quality of jp but never use it as I’m not an otaku/japanophile/anime loving type but to each their own.

Also I don’t know if you were ever an 8chan user but it’s back now rebranded as 8kun and can generally be located by typing 8kun.top into your browser url bar or you can probably use the latest Jew owned search engine cuck cuck blow ie duck duck go in order to find it.
What’s wrong lounge and dep? My favorite boards are wiz, dep and lounge.

What’s wrong lounge and dep? My favorite boards are wiz, dep and lounge.
Nothing.

That is if you don’t mind faggot shit being shoved down your throat (lounge), endless boring as fuck homeless threads which will never die and or endless boring as fuck “hey guyz let’s brainstorm a way to create the perfect Wizard monastery!” thread #12,000,000,601 (Wiz) or “Waaa, waaaaa, waaaaaaa is this method of suicide preferable to that one bros? As I really wanna kill myself and don’t know how. Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!” (dep).

I mean if you like that shit ie depressed suicidal crybabies, fags looking for boyfriends and who want you to look at their fur faggot shit and you don’t mind endless boring homelessness/survival threads then you don’t need my approval.

Wizchan is obviously the site for you.

That said as for myself if the gay bastards over there could of at least mustered even 1/10th of 1% of the sheer entertainment value Outherebrothers brings to his own homeless threads here on the far superior dot co website maybe I would’ve stayed over there despite all the queers, commies and crybabies but the site to me at least has devolved into a boring, degenerate fag fest.

It’s basically become the online image board equivalent of the Ellen Degenerate show.

Last edited:

I sometimes use 8kun, there is no r9k anymore so thats bad, the anime boards there are quite ded some are okay