Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I like to play with my vomit after purging

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
After I finish purging (throwing up food) If the vomit misses the toilet seat I would stick my finger and play with it by drawing or creating words, I would then clean it up after 5 mins of playing with it

Ahh. Now i see why you believe in that breathing bullshit. You're anorexic.

I’m bulimic too but I never play with it :feelsree:

I'm so jealous, I wish I could be anorexic.

Anorexia is literally the most attractive feature a man can have, just look at how disgusted toilets are by gym bodies:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/PNyHXKSdiWY?feature=share

Chad's are almost always super thin.

Screenshot 20220818 065300

My future sons will all be raised to be anorexic and I will give them complexes about their body image so they'll leanmax. I want to have grand-children and anorexia is the smartest a man can do for himself. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm so jealous, I wish I could be anorexic.

Anorexia is literally the most attractive feature a man can have, just look at how disgusted toilets are by gym bodies:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/PNyHXKSdiWY?feature=share

Chad's are almost always super thin.

View attachment 648729

My future sons will all be raised to be anorexic and I will give them complexes about their body image so they'll leanmax. I want to have grand-children and anorexia is the smartest a man can do for himself. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There are different types of anas, you could become a purger or a starver. For me, I'm mostly a starver and only purge if I eat too much food. I would say being a starver is a lil easier than purger because it can take almost half an hour to force yourself to throw up its really painful too.

After I finish purging (throwing up food) If the vomit misses the toilet seat I would stick my finger and play with it by drawing or creating words, I would then clean it up after 5 mins of playing with it
Get help for bulimia man it's not worth it to overextert your colon like that

Get help for bulimia man it's not worth it to overextert your colon like that
That's why I mostly aim to eat less food but that's also a lil hard because I have type 2 diabetes. I mostly drink black coffee and water with a lil bit of food

That's why I mostly aim to eat less food but that's also a lil hard because I have type 2 diabetes. I mostly drink black coffee and water with a lil bit of food
Brutal dude. I find take Garcinia Cambogia helps me with digestion and regulating my blood sugar levels. I'd recommend you look into it.

Can you give me advice on how I can have more successful purges please? I been failing alot lately
You have to wait about 5 minutes after you eat. You can’t just eat then purge ((UNLESS YOU ATE A SHIT TON)). For me I like to chug water then get a spoon or toothbrush and start going to town. Remember to push on your stomach it helps the food get up. Good luck brocel. :panties::panties::panties:

I like the pretty colors and textures.

It's like chunky velvet!

You have to wait about 5 minutes after you eat. You can’t just eat then purge ((UNLESS YOU ATE A SHIT TON)). For me I like to chug water then get a spoon or toothbrush and start going to town. Remember to push on your stomach it helps the food get up. Good luck brocel. :panties::panties::panties:
Thanks, dude I'll make sure to put this in my weight journal.

IT will touch this

I want a girl to puke while sucking my dick.

they need to make a documentary on you. retarded son, childlike playing in bulimic vomit:panties: