Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like this roastie EDIT: LifeFuel as in enjoying her suffering! (If you actually listen to her, you'd know that she suffers.).

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
What? A old tradthot trying to pretend she is intelligent?

Subhuman features that would grant truecel status to incels, fucking fakeup.

People like you are the reason women can LARP and get free bux for existing and speaking.

do you expect me to listen to her?

These videos make me so angry, your lucky I'm not reporting you for Female Worship, cuck.

I won't ever bother listening to her....she is the enemy she just spreads lies....

She's ugly AF and she's attention whoring, thinking she will impress some mgtow group with her 'honesty'. She probably found 'red pill' shit online and now she's thinking all the alphas are there (spoiler: no alpha spends time on the 'manosphere') waiting for her to show her 'enlightenment'. Vomit fuel.

These videos make me so angry, your lucky I'm not reporting you for Female Worship, cuck.

I am not worshiping her. I enjoy her suffering.

Tell me, how in the world is SHE "suffering?"

She says she knows about hypergamy. And that she is chasing Chad. But that she cannot stop. And she knows she has to settle but can't.

I am not worshiping her. I enjoy her suffering.
She's what ? Suffering because she doesn't has over 100k views you meant right ? She can have chads she is a fucking foid, wake up what are you saying...

hooktube that shit boy. im not giving her revenue

She's ugly AF and she's attention whoring, thinking she will impress some mgtow group with her 'honesty'. She probably found 'red pill' shit online and now she's thinking all the alphas are there (spoiler: no alpha spends time on the 'manosphere') waiting for her to show her 'enlightenment'. Vomit fuel.
High IQ

She says she knows about hypergamy. And that she is chasing Chad. But that she cannot stop. And she knows she has to settle but can't.
IDIOT! Please tell me this is some sick joke you have, you can't possibly see that as "suffering."

@Ryo_Hazuki her longface wojak looksmatch roped 10 years ago

IDIOT! Please tell me this is some sick joke you have, you can't possibly see that as "suffering."

You need to stop thinking like a man. It requires empathy. Being able to see yourself in another ones shoes. Be it an animal, a woman or another man.

You need to stop thinking like a man. It requires empathy. Being able to see yourself in another ones shoes. Be it an animal, a woman or another man.
I'm in her shoes, I have lots of friends and family supporting me, all the "hot" guys are going for me, and I have fun shopping and partying every week. In the future, I'll settle with a poor sap who will take care of me and do as I say, tell me, is that "suffering?"

I'm in her shoes, I have lots of friends and family supporting me, all the "hot" guys are going for me, and I have fun shopping and partying every week. In the future, I'll settle with a poor sap who will take care of me and do as I say, tell me, is that "suffering?"

You're not a fucking woman. And you lack empathy. Imagine being a Woman. Being childless and wasting your prime years in education. And realize how much you fucked up. Sorry, you can't. You lack empathy.

i love her nw3 receeding hairline

but i bet any man without nw1 turns her off

she's a pile of feces