Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I like it when young and pretty foids wear sandals

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Cause you know, i have foot fetish :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab:

based, I always get mocked on forums when I admit having foot fetish
Imagine getting your cock jacked off by a young girl with her feet while she giggles :feelsohh:

no feet for your face

Imagine getting your cock jacked off by a young girl with her feet while she giggles :feelsohh:
Based and feet pilled :feelsYall:

I do not understand

I like that too, even without the fetish

Hell yeah.

Imagine nice red pedi feet running those smooth soles all over you:feelsohh:

28739.jpg

fugg ;DDDD we never hav dis :DDDDDD

If I had a sister that was very young I would 100% groom her and do this with her so that by the time she's old enough to tell my parents, I'm already gone from the family home. I fantasize about this a lot tbh.

Kek, I will never understand a foot fetish

If I had a sister that was very young I would 100% groom her and do this with her so that by the time she's old enough to tell my parents, I'm already gone from the family home. I fantasize about this a lot tbh.
I dry humped my mother friend daughter once when I was 9 :lul: (in Minecraft: Wii U Edition)

Based, young and pretty foids wearing sandals and those tiny shorts drives me crazy :feelsohh: