Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I like how every "what's your excuse incel?" post boils down to the person just being rich/famous

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

"look incel this indian guy has a picture with a woman!"
he's rich/famous

000.png
90-day-fiance-big-ed-liz-still-together-2023.jpg

"look incel, this ugly guy had multiple wifes and even cheated on them!"
Yeah he's also rich as fuck and STILL had to order his wife from a different country.

"look he got a gf through yugioh!"
yeah he got her by paying her literally everyday to come to him. you think she cares more about him, or the money which he showed he possesses?

I don't remember ever seeing a single post that was like "look ugly guys get gfs too" where the girl didn't like him just because of his money or status.
Even on here some bluepilled fucks spam shit like that, but they blame it on height, race or whatever delusions you retards have.

he's rich/famous
All curries should just Mutaharmaxx. Even Hamzamaxxing would work for curries at this point.

000.png

Yeah he's also rich as fuck and STILL had to order his wife from a different country.
Big Ed is my incel hero to be frank.

yeah he got her by paying her literally everyday to come to him. you think she cares more about him, or the money which he showed he possesses?
The absolute state of Japanesecels is depressing.

I don't remember ever seeing a single post that was like "look ugly guys get gfs too" where the girl didn't like him just because of his money or status.
Even on here some bluepilled fucks spam shit like that, but they blame it on height, race or whatever delusions you retards have.
Yeah, it's never about the woman actually wanting to be in a relationship with the man for, you know, the MAN. It's all about what the ugly male can do for her. I don't envy ugly men in relationships in the slightest.

They like cherry picking and best they can is finding few cases of literal prostitution, that Asian girl was disgusted by Ed and she didn't even tried to hide it. I saw an ugly manlet with a gf yesterday, she had dwarfism and around 40yo, I was still surprised why is she with him.

Wtf Mutahar has a gf ?

Don't forget the usual redpill fags showing you their "transformation of how they went from incel to chad " by literally showing a pic of themselves when they were 10 and a pic of them in their 20s

Don't forget the usual redpill fags showing you their "transformation of how they went from incel to chad " by literally showing a pic of themselves when they were 10 and a pic of them in their 20s
or them when they were fat and now they're thin and it turns out they have good bones and were never "incel" to begin with

The requirement is looks or money, but you need to outcompete all of your competition (richer or better looking) so most guys will always be incel.

or them when they were fat and now they're thin and it turns out they have good bones and were never "incel" to begin with
Yup , I remember when i used to be fat normies would tell me " If you lost weight you'd look handsome " fast forward 1 year after i lost alot of weight and it turns out I truly lost the genetic lottery my face was practically the same (Non existent jawline , ugly face )

Mutahar isn't even ugly

No teenage love for truecels. By a miracle you might find a roastie that you can betabux one day, but that's about it.

Who knows if many Western nations will reach the state of Japan within 10-15 years
They technically have. Most EU countries have basically the same TFR levels as Japan. They're *slightly* higher than Japan, because of immigrants.

I meant reaching a state of a more recluse society, with thousands of NEETs and more youngsters just isolating themselves
Right. It's pretty much inevitable that this will happen to the West in the near future.
chart-1-more-than-1-in-5-single-men-have-no-close-friends4-w640.jpg

Tfw when you have no one to play yugioh with.
:feelsbadman:

Yup , I remember when i used to be fat normies would tell me " If you lost weight you'd look handsome " fast forward 1 year after i lost alot of weight and it turns out I truly lost the genetic lottery my face was practically the same (Non existent jawline , ugly face )
I'm pretty lean I think. I look really fat, but in reality I'm like 15% bf. my face transitions smoothly into my neck

Tfw when you have no one to play yugioh with.
:feelsbadman:
it sucks nowadays. the only people that are ACTUALLY into stuff like ygo are fat redditor neckbeards that I honestly don't wanna play with. And playing online is impossible, because if everyone has access to any card freely it just turns into meta spam. look at duel links and master duel. not fun.

it sucks nowadays. the only people that are ACTUALLY into stuff like ygo are fat redditor neckbeards that I honestly don't wanna play with. And playing online is impossible, because if everyone has access to any card freely it just turns into meta spam. look at duel links and master duel. not fun.
I think hobbies sort of died out.
And redditors are too cringe to take seriously.

Just become rich and famous bro

he's rich/famous

000.png

This is an excellent point. Everyone says this same fucking dumb line all of the time. That because some minority of ugly men get a woman better looking than themselves therefore the black pill isn’t real.

I fucking swear bros human beings with low IQ cannot understand the concept of “on average” but anyway 99% of the time it’s because the man has wealth + status or at least one of those. Also many of those relationships do not last because the woman finds him ugly.

Yeh especially IT foids always mention some manlet actor like Tom Cruise to make a case for why inceldom has nothing to do with height.

Man, oh man... the sheer stupidity.

Yeah, it's never about the woman actually wanting to be in a relationship with the man for, you know, the MAN. It's all about what the ugly male can do for her. I don't envy ugly men in relationships in the slightest.
Yeah it’s so stupid what every women wants like come on it’s obvious they just want something from them that’s the only reason why their in the relationship and these ugly men sadely don’t realize that there getting played by these women.

Yeah it’s so stupid what every women wants like come on it’s obvious they just want something from them that’s the only reason why their in the relationship and these ugly men sadely don’t realize that there getting played by these women.
Many of them proceed to brag to us about how they're in relationships "while we rot huehuehuehue".

The requirement is looks or money, but you need to outcompete all of your competition (richer or better looking) so most guys will always be incel.
No they won't GrAYcel

mutahar is the friendly indian phenotype and happened to be born with enough IQ to practice basic hygiene and understand criticism rather than millions of jeets, that will justify streetshitting and not washing hands before cooking, because they won't admit India and indians can be flawed

Who knows if many Western nations will reach the state of Japan within 10-15 years
They definitely will, in fact their state will be even worse cause at the very least Japan has little brown ethnics or crime

millions of jeets, that will justify streetshitting and not washing hands before cooking, because they won't admit India and indians can be flawed
One of the most despicable things about curries is how they act like the master race despite being the absolute lowest of the low in nearly every regard

Theres also a lot of JBW/importing foreign wife stuff

Theyll show pictures of the dorkiest looking white guy who is still 6ft+ in height of course, and his chinese/thai wife