Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lifted a female today

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
As mentioned earlier I wanted to lift some female. Today was the day. After I wasted myself at the gym and I was done with my workout, I went to the bus station nearby. There was a single female. I thought to myself, I should go and just lift her. First I hesitated a bit, but then I realised, it is something normal, I should just lift her regardless of her reaction.
Then I went for it. I decided myself to hold her like a typical bride. She was a bit shocked and said: ''What are you doing?''. I replied with, that I just want to lift her. It was so easy to lift her.

Is this a larp OP?
Are you posting this from a jail?

You didn't get MeToo'd?

Based and high T

I've dreamt at least 1000 times of carrying my tiny therapist in the shower and fucking her while holding her in my arms.

What the fuck I just read bro ?

knock knock, FBI OPEN UP

Ok Chad. We won't be able to do that in 10 years because all females will be 200kg...

200kg is not that much.

By the way, should I start a prank channel on this? It would be funny.

Lol that is awesome, was she a young hottie? We need to make this reality as insane as possible.

Tbh I would be worried about her calling police, because a white man acted alpha.

As mentioned earlier I wanted to lift some female. Today was the day. After I wasted myself at the gym and I was done with my workout, I went to the bus station nearby. There was a single female. I thought to myself, I should go and just lift her. First I hesitated a bit, but then I realised, it is something normal, I should just lift her regardless of her reaction.
Then I went for it. I decided myself to hold her like a typical bride. She was a bit shocked and said: ''What are you doing?''. I replied with, that I just want to lift her. It was so easy to lift her.
lowinhibmaxxed
just lift people at bus stop theory

F8AE8A76 F5DB 48FE 8AA4 CBA33919D3C9

If I tried that shit,ngl

Idk about you but I want to lift random girls and throw them around

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Based nazicel tbhtbh

Have you lifted anymore recently?

What the fuck does this mean

Sounds like fakecel shit

Testosterones me and inhibs me

I find this so funny

Have you lifted anymore recently?

Not today, although I hit the gym. Perhaps on Friday after the gym or even in the gym.

What the fuck does this mean

Sounds like fakecel shit

It sounds fake but i dont really care

I decline plenty of things and one is lying.
I find this so funny

It was. You can literally troll around at the gym. Change the weights of a barbell which is used by a female and command her to lift it. And if she wants to resist it, you can lift her and use her as your personal barbell.

Last edited:
Next time aim for two.

if i did that I would've been arrested and beaten by cops tbh