Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I lift my co-worker's sweater top and feel bad

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
So I just ran nigger game since I met her.A lot of phisical contact. Obviously this shit aint work because its been months since I know her and she has never texted me(theFirstImpressionPill) and a uglier foid than her displayed disgust when I touched her hand.

However, I lifted her sweater top in a kinky way to see if she was wearing bra or not on Wednesday. Her reaction was a bit about disgust. Nothing else happened maybe a bit distanced. She hasnt doxed me with the HR department. She gave me cookies, waited me for lunch, talked with me etc.

However. We had a soft skill course yesterday and we were talking about sexual harassment. She didnt expose me but I couldnt see her to the face whenever we talk. I kinda feel she just thought well "he's a nigger and this ones have a peculiar way to interact with people".

This because she's:
-Feminist.
-She studying psichology.
-She knows data about women who dont report harassment.

Therefore in practice she could have throw me the HR department. She didnt. She has 2
witnesses unlike the ten times she claims be harassed daily when she walks to work due to men stairing at her without consent.

But I really felt bad.:fuk::fuk:

Last edited:
if she didn't snitch on you , that means she wants it ,but not the same way you want it , she wants you to brutally force yourself on her .
every woman has a beauty and the beast fantasy where she submits to herself to the sheer and utter force of the beast (you) .

if she didn't snitch on you , that means she wants it ,but not the same way you want it , she wants you to brutally force yourself on her .
every woman has a beauty and the beast fantasy where she submits to herself to the sheer and utter force of the beast (you) .
View attachment 652767
No because she told me to dont do it again.

Lowinhibmogs me

If you are ugly you should have known better, JFL, unless she initiates and touches you first why would you even do that? Do you want to get fired?

This because she's:
-Feminist.

Therefore in practice she could have throw me the HR department. She didnt. She has 2
witnesses unlike the ten times she claims be harassed daily when she walks to work due to men stairing at her without consent.
Dude, of all the people you had to do that to. You choose a feminist Holy fuck. You are lucky as hell she didn't outright report you to the HR, bear it in mind and count your lucky stars. Another incel would've been reported thrice already.

Don't feel bad, you just wanted to flirt. Aka we're ugly and we cannot do so

Dude, of all the people you had to do that to. You choose a feminist Holy fuck. You are lucky as hell she didn't outright report you to the HR, bear it in mind and count your lucky stars. Another incel would've been reported thrice already.

Don't feel bad, you just wanted to flirt. Aka we're ugly and we cannot do so
op is really fucking lucky.i have no clue what's up with guys just doing random stupid shit.please think before you fuck it up big.regrets are a sorry thing

OP is just being retarded lol

op is really fucking lucky.i have no clue what's up with guys just doing random stupid shit.please think before you fuck it up big.regrets are a sorry thing
That was really dangerous for OP to be sure, if it was a normal woman then it was dangerous enough but it had to be a feminist karen lmao

Follow Andrew Tate
Top G wud never back up :cool:

I think she tolerates it because you're black, most feminist think black people are oppressed therefore she doesn't want to oppress you more.

View attachment 652767
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Average faceandbbc-cel

I wish the foid reported you and police came to beat you to death nigger

View attachment 652767
I hate sweden

So I just ran nigger game since I met her.A lot of phisical contact. Obviously this shit aint work because its been months since I know her and she has never texted me(theFirstImpressionPill) and a uglier foid than her displayed disgust when I touched her hand.

However, I lifted her sweater top in a kinky way to see if she was wearing bra or not on Wednesday. Her reaction was a bit about disgust. Nothing else happened maybe a bit distanced. She hasnt doxed me with the HR department. She gave me cookies, waited me for lunch, talked with me etc.

However. We had a soft skill course yesterday and we were talking about sexual harassment. She didnt expose me but I couldnt see her to the face whenever we talk. I kinda feel she just thought well "he's a nigger and this ones have a peculiar way to interact with people".

This because she's:
-Feminist.

you were talking about sexual harassment right after u lifted her clothes ? weird

Larp. No foid would let an ugly dude lift her top without reporting him in some way. IF true, fakecel mogger. :banhammer:

This because she's:
-Feminist.

BAN THIS FAKECEL @Fat Link