Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I lied about being a kike (Sorry if anyone actually cared about my race)

Breaking news, this thread itself is a lie, double lies = confirmed kike.

kike = fakecels. I'm just a truecel.
I can larp as kike all I want cause my parents are, but at the end of the day subhumans will never be accepted.
are you retarded? if your parents are kikes then so are you.
btw being a kike doesnt grant you a Chad pass.

are you retarded? if your parents are kikes then so are you.
btw being a kike doesnt grant you a Chad pass.
Normally yes, but if you are a subhuman then you are just an truecel.
Calling myself a kike would be deceptive because they don't want me to be associated with them.
The only people who will accept me is other other subhumans.
I don't even consider myself human, I consider myself subhuman because that's what I am pretty much.

Breaking news, this thread itself is a lie, double lies = confirmed kike.
- x - = + ?

Why are we our own species?
Because a species is something that can breed with another member of the species and have children.
What separates species are called reproductive barriers, and for us the barrier is our looks.
We are so grotesquely ugly that no woman would ever want us to be near us, nevermind want to have kids with us, lest they breed subhumans as well.
pretty high IQ shit, we really are so far seperated from normies we can't even consider ourselves the same type of human as them. Homo Incelus

I'm making a joke about Jews lying about their lies, just being deceptive in general
I know lol, I got the joke.

pretty high IQ shit, we really are so far seperated from normies we can't even consider ourselves the same type of human as them. Homo Incelus
We can't be considered human at all, not even a different type.
This is why we are called subhumans.