Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I lied about being a kike (Sorry if anyone actually cared about my race)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I have a confession.
I've been saying that I'm a kike on this forum a many times, but I lied.
I'm not even actually a kike, and am actually a different race.
My actual race is that of a truecel.

I know some of you will be shocked and hurt by this revelation, and other might be severely mad and want me banned, but I just wanted to come clean.
Sure I have family members and such that are kikes, but I came out as a truecel abomination.
Incels are not kikes, black, white, rice, or any other race.
We aren't just our own race, but our own species. A species of rejected subhumans.

Why are we our own species?
Because a species is something that can breed with another member of the species and have children.
What separates species are called reproductive barriers, and for us the barrier is our looks.
We are so grotesquely ugly that no woman would ever want us to be near us, nevermind want to have kids with us, lest they breed subhumans as well.

Again, I'm sorry if our trust has been broken and I'm really sorry for lying, but sometimes it's hard to come out as a member of the subhuman race, even among other subhumans.
I sincerely hope I can beg for your forgiveness, I never meant to hurt any of you guys.
I will rope in a few years anyways, so maybe that will bring peace to some of you for having to face such bold lies, that scum like me has been removed.
Sorry for everything.

What did you do with my money?

I genuinely can't tell if this is real or not but I don't care what your race is

What did you do with my money?

NinjaPie

Not get a wig like that.

I genuinely can't tell if this is real or not but I don't care what your race is
Thanks brocel

@Blackpill Rage thoughts?

Again, I'm sorry if our trust has been broken and I'm really sorry for lying, but sometimes it's hard to come out as a member of the subhuman race, even among other subhumans.
I'm mixed race which way worse than belonging to a subhuman race. I don't care if you're a Kike, a curry, or a sandnigger. This is not Nazi Germany, we're all in the same boat here. Ignore the sf types. They're just trying to cope, like we all are. Anyway, I just want to make it clear that whatever your race is, it doesn't matter. We're all subhumans here.

I needed it cover my NW6 hairline
sorry to hear that bro, but its over for you.
I'm mixed race which way worse than belonging to a subhuman race. I don't care if you're a Kike, a curry, or a sandnigger. This is not Nazi Germany, we're all in the same boat here. Ignore the sf types. They're just trying to cope, like we all are. Anyway, I just want to make it clear that whatever your race is, it doesn't matter. We're all subhumans here.
Mixed subhuman with normie?

Can I use ur previous avi?Can u post it here?

Nigga 90% of the ppl who wrote they are kikes in that thread just did it 4 fun. People still think Im jewish JFL

as a fellow mixed guy I agree

Yeah its cool we like you op

I don't get the obsession with race that many incels have. Racism is a foid trait. I couldn't care less if an incel is Arab, Black, White, mixed, or whatever. We brings us together is our life condition. And most of us have the same views. Why let something as trivial as race get in the way?

sorry to hear that bro, but its over for you.

Mixed subhuman with normie?
I'm half white half sand (Semitic to be precise). However, I'm white passing. But here's the thing: it doesn't matter.

Kikecels GTFIH and crucify this imposter!

Does that mean that next weekend we ARE NOT going to rape, murder, and harvest organs from Palestinian bitches?

What race are you then? How can you have kike family without being part kike yourself?

I have a confession.

I know some of you will be shocked and hurt by this revelation, and other might be severely mad and want me banned, but I just wanted to come clean.
Sure I have family members and such that are kikes, but I came out as a truecel abomination.
We aren't just our own race, but our own species. A species of rejected subhumans.

Because a species is something that can breed with another member of the species and have children.
What separates species are called reproductive barriers, and for us the barrier is our looks.
We are so grotesquely ugly that no woman would ever want us to be near us, nevermind want to have kids with us, lest they breed subhumans as well.

I sincerely hope I can beg for your forgiveness, I never meant to hurt any of you guys.
I will rope in a few years anyways, so maybe that will bring peace to some of you for having to face such bold lies, that scum like me has been removed.
Sorry for everything.
You almost had me there

Does that mean that next weekend we ARE NOT going to rape, murder, and harvest organs from Palestinian bitches?
Im pro palestine

What race are you then? How can you have kike family without being part kike yourself?
You almost had me there
you two are probably the only ones who actually read my post properly JFL. Over for skimming cels

but yeah, incels can’t claim to be a part of normie races, we’re subhuman rejects

Why did you lied, this is an anon forum anyways.

Im pro palestine

you two are probably the only ones who actually read my post properly JFL. Over for skimming cels

but yeah, incels can’t claim to be a part of normie races, we’re subhuman rejects
YEAH... They have the best tasting organs...

High IQ. You are Fakecel if you think you are better than any other incels here. We are all fellow patriots who must devote our hearts to spreading the truth of the blackpill. And slay all 6'5 titans

Never mattered to me. We're all in the same boat.

So you do not regard yourself as a kikecel?

Imagine legit caring about other user's races here.

Nigga 90% of the ppl who wrote they are kikes in that thread just did it 4 fun. People still think Im jewish JFL
Fucking kike.

Im the only true kike

Its ok.I forgive you

Welcome in then, (((fellow white)))

You are saying you're another species because you can't breed?
yeah, by definition we are.

So you do not regard yourself as a kikecel?
Im the only true kike
kike = fakecels. I'm just a truecel.
I can larp as kike all I want cause my parents are, but at the end of the day subhumans will never be accepted.

Its ok.I forgive you
thank you

Welcome in then, (((fellow white)))
:lul:

no kike bloodline for your face

Bro, did you even read my post? I think only one or 2 people actually read the whole thing.

agree, it's over.

shitposting
the rabbit threads(there were two if i am not mistaken) are absolute suifuel and i remember them well.i wonder if that girl has already married.

Anyway,your thread is confusing and i think understand why you are trying to further categorize the incel,but i think you are doing a wrong to include looks and belief all in one(as if such a thing was possible).We are lucky that knowledge of god is not tied to looks(though acceptance is to some degree).Unless by jew,you simply mean an ethnic jew.Still as a half beaner who hatess how he looks due to his race,i have to say that it is impossible to ignore where he comes from.life is brutal for us.

I have a confession.

Sorry for everything.
Cleverjew

the rabbit threads(there were two if i am not mistaken) are absolute suifuel and i remember them well.i wonder if that girl has already married.

Anyway,your thread is confusing and i think understand why you are trying to further categorize the incel,but i think you are doing a wrong to include looks and belief all in one(as if such a thing was possible).We are lucky that knowledge of god is not tied to looks(though acceptance is to some degree).Unless by jew,you simply mean an ethnic jew.Still as a half beaner who hatess how he looks due to his race,i have to say that it is impossible to ignore where he comes from.life is brutal for us.
Coming from kikes doesn't mean shit if they treat you like a subhuman abomination like everyone else.
But I can tell you actually read through the post.

mogs me

What you've described sounds more like a revelation that also holds for all of us.
the ultimate blackpill about race. thanks for actually reading the thread, most people didn't even read it properly.