Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I let a female braid my hair today.

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Her hands felt soft against my head.It hurts so much what were missing.

Ugly people should not be touched

At least you got a foid to touch you lol.

Are you young? And make foid friends? You may be able to escape.

Zaetheus said:

ask her to braid your pubic hair too

Sub8Hate said:
At least you got a foid to touch you lol.

Are you young? And make foid friends? You may be able to escape.

I needed a re-twist (i have dreadlocks) to maintain them,i hadnt gotten one for 5 months. My regular person who does my hair moved out of state.So she pointed me to her friend.she came to my house by herself and started on my hair, asking me questions about me. For the first time in my life i held a conversation with a femoid for more than 2 mins.I do pay her to do my hair also to point out.When she finished she said "jokingly" i have nice hair and that it makes me look like a girl,which is not the first time ive been told that.Many of my family members said not to have long hair it goes against my religion, and that i do look quite feminine from afar(so ive been told).I want to be seen as MAN not a boy or twink something. Im young ,i cant escape inceldom, she has kids.I want to see her again she is attractive in my opinion .

WhyMeeee said:
ask her to braid your pubic hair too

if only she had, i would pay extra.

Zaetheus said:

I used to let a foid in my class varnish my nails just so that she would hold my hand.

such is the life of an incel...

The few times I've held a girl's hand, they've always been incredibly soft. Imagine the rest of their bodies....
FUUUCK, just rope my shit up fam

Same but different situation when I was like 15 and went to a dentist and she started to put her fingers to my mouth I got so hard that i had to cover my pants to hide my dick popping out

Zaetheus said:
I needed a re-twist (i have dreadlocks) to maintain them,i hadnt gotten one for 5 months. My regular person who does my hair moved out of state.So she pointed me to her friend.she came to my house by herself and started on my hair, asking me questions about me. For the first time in my life i held a conversation with a femoid for more than 2 mins.I do pay her to do my hair also to point out.When she finished she said "jokingly" i have nice hair and that it makes me look like a girl,which is not the first time ive been told that.Many of my family members said not to have long hair it goes against my religion, and that i do look quite feminine from afar(so ive been told).I want to be seen as MAN not a boy or twink something. Im young ,i cant escape inceldom, she has kids.I want to see her again she is attractive in my opinion .

if only she had, i would pay extra.

Are you the pretty boy type of feminine or ugly girl feminine? If it's the former you could easily slay younger girls who aren't milfs.

The few times I've held a girl's hand, they've always been incredibly soft. Imagine the rest of their bodies....
FUUUCK, just rope my shit up fam
Ba6fbd91ab5f874b0da8cdb0fdff640e24f8ded4eca4553599a01b41001c4af4

Damn. Later virgins amirite?

I think braids look cute on a girl.

Not sure why OP was getting them, judging by icon he has nappy negro hair.

All the people in the original comments got nuked haha

Necroposting is against the rules, I just reported you
Posting in inactive threads is allowed if you have "something to contribute" - it is not classified as necroposting in that case.

Even one-liners are allowed as long as they are not 'meaningless'.

My one-line response has a clear meaning which relates to the thread therefore it falls within the scope of the rules.

"Plain agreement" like what @Fallenleaves just did (ie "same") IS against the rules though.

All the people in the original comments got nuked haha
and all the soys still cry that the site is unmoderated. They would go into cardiac arrest if they could see just how much modding goes on