Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I legit want to mutilate my putrid face.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Fuck this shit, every fucking time I look into my camera I realize how fucking ugly I am, I want to fucking repeatedly stab my face, its already fucking bad so what the fuck so I care if there are a couple of stab wounds in it? Women would NEVER consider me anyways so it wouldn't matter. I fucking hate it, I want to cut my lips, break my nose, stab my cheeks, mutilate my mid third. I just don't fucking care anymore, if appearance doesn't matter then it shouldn't matter if I mutilate my face as it's all about personality anyways, eh? Teehee

I've been thinking about mutilating myself for months, maybe even a year. I've been thinking about working out, getting a six pack and then cutting my muscles away one by one, pack by pack starting with the lower abdomen. And now i have an urge to mutilate my face, my putrid Jew nose and my elongated mid third.

I fucking hate this existence, why wasn't I born a Chad? Why do I have to have these subhuman proportions?

I've never felt like hurting myself like that. Just cope, doing it will only make things worse.

I've constantly been having the desire to burn my face off, I would probably look better with the burn scars instead of my current face.

Selfharm is never the solution, in the long run it will make you feel WORSE about yourself than you already do, try to have surgery applied to your face in the circumstance that you could afford it.

giphy.gif

I've constantly been having the desire to burn my face off, I would probably look better with the burn scars instead of my current face.
Yeah, if anything scars would improve our looks, we look so subhuman that we'd be better off LARPing as someone that has been attacked with a knife or some shit.

i wish it was socially acceptable to just wear a mask. being a subhuman really fucking sucks

If you're considered a subhuman, the best course of action is to rope... But not before going ER

i remember seeing a censored pic of you, unless you have the most subhuman eye area ever conceived you might be delusional or have BDD srs

I want to put my long ogre midface in a trash compactor.

i wish it was socially acceptable to just wear a mask. being a subhuman really fucking sucks
Yeah, I'd wear a balaclava every fucking day. No exception.
i remember seeing a censored pic of you, unless you have the most subhuman eye area ever conceived you might be delusional or have BDD srs
Well I am here, so I'm obviously not the most sane person.

Last edited: