Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I legit feel bad for this guy. He isn't a soy cuck simp, he just wants a gf, like all of us

Brutal, I know for a fact that I wont put myself out there for 7 fucking years

JFL at these delusional normies thinking that having average looks will help them ascend. For women average = ugly.

Screenshot 2020 09 02 22 14 35 59

Wait a minute. This guy has hobbies, has a good personality, empathic, doesnt identify as inkwell, is average and is still a 23 yr virgin.

And what advice do the geniuses on reddit give him? See therapist:soy:, don't focus on it:soy:, keep improving:soy: etc etc.

They will give you advice until you go insane.

JFL at the astrology tier advice in the comments. It’s your fucking "energy" :lul:

‘I’m surprised no one is recommending crystals and tarot readings.

You may feel sorry for him but he doesn't like us I guarentee. Fuck him.

2020 08 05 13 10 24

JFL at the astrology tier advice in the comments. It’s your fucking "energy" :lul:

*giggles* big dick energy. Toxicity, personality.

All memes at this point. I dont get why normies insist on this retarded virtue signaling

View attachment 331754

All memes at this point. I dont get why normies insist on this retarded virtue signaling
Exactly. Its hard to feel bad for anyone unless they're blackpilled or a misogynist

JFL at these delusional normies thinking that having average looks will help them ascend. For women average = ugly.
I seriously doubt he is normie looking. Most ugly people are delusional about their looks.

I think the fact that you’re thinking about it will definitely unconsciously eat into your body language/energy.

You may not be the type of guy that 23 year old girls like. You may be the type of guy that girls like in their 30s.
Tenor 1

Betabuxx life it is for this guy.

his post history is heartbreaking tbh. he even tries to leverage his big dick to get dates. over for dick copers

That comment section is the most retarded thing I have ever seen

That comment section is the most retarded thing I have ever seen

I have to agree.

They'll fall back on ...

1. "Youre not entitled or owed sex sweety"
2. "Work on yourself... see a therapist" ...
3. "Sex is overrated"
4. "Try to get some hobbies or do something else"
5. "I knew this one guy..."
6. "Just be a good person (aka a sedated subdued subservient slave)"

Rinse and repeat
Hello 80 x :bluepill: ers

View attachment 331754

This guy has 7x6 inch penis 5ft7 tall and for sure incel tier face, there is no other explanation.

Over for him, someone pm him the blackpill.

That guy is probably delusional about his looks, he's probably below average.

someone pm him the blackpill.
Yeah someone should send him a FaceandLMS video.

I have to agree.

They'll fall back on ...

3. "Sex is overrated"

Rinse and repeat
It’s either the entitlement, overrated, shower and personality argument. They are all completely retarded and have been debunked many times. Btw there are now 128 :bluepill:ers

It’s either the entitlement, overrated, shower and personality argument. They are all completely retarded and have been debunked many times. Btw there are now 128 :bluepill:ers

Now a 111 :soy: :bluepill: ers.

1. The entitlement narrative = medieval papal chastisement against unruly peasants
2. Overrated = medieval papal chastisement against wanting mammon to survive
3. Shower and personality = medieval papal order for you to self flagellate and do penance.

Have I missed anything?

Then they'll flaunt and outright brag disregarding the Halo effect completely. Kind of like how the pre reformation papacy loved to big up the Robber Barons at the expense of the poor.

Hope my analogies stick.
Then they'll argue from ignorance: "How many people have died from lack of sex"???

Now a 111 :soy: :bluepill: ers.

1. The entitlement narrative = medieval papal chastisement against unruly peasants
2. Overrated = medieval papal chastisement against wanting mammon to survive
3. Shower and personality = medieval papal order for you to self flagellate and do penance.

Have I missed anything?

Then they'll flaunt and outright brag disregarding the Halo effect completely. Kind of like how the pre reformation papacy loved to big up the Robber Barons at the expense of the poor.

Hope my analogies stick.
Then they'll argue from ignorance: "How many people have died from lack of sex"???
True. They just want to rub it in our faces. It’s like asking “How many people have died from lack of parents?”, “How many people have died from lack of warm bed?” You can survive without it but your life will be shit without it

Hmm. I would suggest to him getting a shower and a haircut, being more confident, respecting women, getting therapy and holding frame.

Someone send him the link

I have to agree.

They'll fall back on ...

3. "Sex is overrated"

Rinse and repeat

funny how you can create a list like this and find it on every single fucking advice thread. normies are so predictable with their useless advice.
telling guys to ignore their basic biological urges is retarded, fuck i hate these shitty advice

Reddit is grand central station for bluepilled incels in denial. Imagine thinking they're a good source of advice on how to get women.

funny how you can create a list like this and find it on every single fucking advice thread. normies are so predictable with their useless advice.
telling guys to ignore their basic biological urges is retarded, fuck i hate these shitty advice

They sprout it all the time on Twitter.

They'll just call him an Incel. Watch. This. Space.

They sprout it all the time on Twitter.

They'll just call him an Incel. Watch. This. Space.
just selfimprove for 50 years bro, you just gotta work on youself some more.

I have to agree.

They'll fall back on ...

3. "Sex is overrated"

Rinse and repeat

1. Be physically attractive
2. Install Tinder

That's it. If step 1 isn't possible, sucks to be you.

Last edited:

"It's your subconsciously toxic personality, that you are completely unaware of, and therefore powerless to do anything about, Sweaty."

:feelskek:
Eureka moment lol.

Last edited:

Just dragonballzmaxx theory.

This is the true definition of an incel. Someone who actively put themselves out there, and got in shape. I feel bad for the guy, but jfl at the basement dwellers here trying to lump themselves with people like him.

he is one of us. A LOSER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back