Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I legit fall in love with every girl I lay my eyes on

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Went to McDonalds to eat today and fell in love with the JB cashier that took my order, while waiting I was literally imagining our life together, getting married and everything

After picking up my order I decided to stay so I could creep on the cashier JB but then I spotted another girl across from where I was sitting and I fell in love with her right there and then, again, imagining what our life would be like together

This is so fucking pathetic but its like this every time I go outside

200.gif

Hahaha just swallow blackpill

eventually you won't. You haven't fully digested the blackpill yet

I just look at them like "this one is attractive enough for romance and sex" or "this one in unattractive to wake up next to her in the morning, but would bang her still". If she's relevant for romance and sex, i think how it would be nice to cuddle with her, but it doesn't make me depressed in any way. I just feel angry because i can't get what i want.

eventually you won't. You haven't fully digested the blackpill yet
This. I used to experience what the OP is talking about when I was younger, 15-20. Not anymore.

man i really have the same problem every girl who said hi to me i fallen in love :feelsree::feelsree:

i used to do this kind of shit when i was younger, i just stare into the abyss when communicating with foids now.

I used to be like this, now i just imagine myself fucking them

I imagine myself asking them out on a date, then I realize in my vision that I would look fucking ridiculous and I'm not good enough for them.

How old are you OP? This sounds like teen hormone shit
21, but Im a virgin though so my brain is probably stuck in that teen mindset

Losing your virginity is so essential to developing as a human being

meh, you gonna be tired one day and you gonna stop to fall in love like me when I was 16
just think pessimist and it's gonna stop eventualy :feelsautistic: