Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I left the bathroom radioactive and a foid complained

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I live in a shared appartment and one of my roommates is a foid. Today earlier in the morning I went to the bathroom to take a shit, wiped, flushed and left the bathroom fucking radioactive and disgusting with the smell, I even let the bathroom window open so it could air a bit kek. Then I went to my room which is near the bathroom. I heard some unknown foid voice which means my foid roommate brang one of her friends home. They're talking mumbling something I could barely understand but I heard very clearly "yeah this bathroom always stinks like shit" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I get best of both worlds: Having my ass empty (lifefuel feeling) and pissing a foid off with the shit smell.

At least she dosnt try to argue Like a retard , so yea good job:smonk::feelsUgh:

Rape her and ascend fucking vile stuck up whore should keep her mouth closed :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What're you eating for it to smell aweful even after flushing? :feelswhat:

What're you eating for it to smell aweful even after flushing? :feelswhat:
I don't know man I don't eat that bad really I'm not obese. I eat lots of chicken (not fried, in the oven or pan), rice, eggs, onions, etc. I only eat pre-cooked meals once a week.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Based. Hope you don't get any repercussions for it. Then it's even more based. :feelsokman:

They were smelling your ass gas.

I wish I could make bathrooms radioactive everyday

What did she expect the shit to smell like? Foid logic