Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I left a bad review for a female delivery driver

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
There's a website/app here you order fast food from here and then you can rate the restaurant, food and driver. 95% of the time it's all male drivers, today I got a female driver. after eating I got the idea of going onto the website and just leaving the driver half star out of 5 stars, said her appearance was bad, smelled bad and looked unclean and was late. Hope she gets fired NGL

O K.

Well that's something, at least you spoke your mind.

Based Based Based

So you want to become IT superstar ?

Oh no, she'll get fired and create an Onlyfans acct and out earn the average surgeon.

First time i ordered food like this it ended up being a black STACY who came to my door
i was so shocked i must have looked like such a retard to her
Oh no, she'll get fired and create an Onlyfans acct and out earn the average surgeon.

052.jpg

LOL did she do anything wrong or is it just incel spite? I'm fine with it because she wouldn't even talk to either of us.

Bitch probably took a handful of your fries tbh.

Would never order it. Not gonna pay a fee or tip someone.

LOL did she do anything wrong or is it just incel spite? I'm fine with it because she wouldn't even talk to either of us.

Tipping isn't really a thing her so I was safe there, but O guarantee she gets more tips and better reviews just for being a foid. I thought it's only fair to level out the playing field

Based, I do the same with Uber

Truecel trait tbh, I purposely try not to order delivery just because I never tip. Tipping is the most low IQ thing I've heard of. Imagine thinking you're entitled to the customer's additional money. It seems to be pretty common to my surprise. See this thread below jfl
I tip no one. I don't care what their sex is.

I hate when I get foid delivery drivers for doordash, they get the wrong stuff 90% of the time.

She is not entitled to good reviews

based but also won't stop simps from tipping her 150%

I tipped the little negress girl who brought me my food at sonic the other day.

Lmao cucked
Literally a dollars worth of quarters i had sitting in my cup holder. Its not even that its a foid, i tip any of the carhops because i want the quality to be high because sonic is the only fast food place within 20 minutes of where i live

Imagine a bad review having a negative impact on a woman :feelskek:.
They have their rights and activism halo that proctects them from any sort of backfire.

Giga based. She's not entitled to a 5 star review

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Literally a dollars worth of quarters i had sitting in my cup holder. Its not even that its a foid, i tip any of the carhops because i want the quality to be high because sonic is the only fast food place within 20 minutes of where i live
still cucked. High T would look her straight in the face and not tip.

That delivery job could have gone to a poor, young man. Instead a woman took the job.

still cucked. High T would look her straight in the face and not tip.
And then next time i go eat there i get burnt crispy chicken sandwich or cold burger thats been sitting out for two hours

And then next time i go eat there i get burnt crispy chicken sandwich or cold burger thats been sitting out for two hours
Delivery person doesn't cook the food

There's a website/app here you order fast food from here and then you can rate the restaurant, food and driver. 95% of the time it's all male drivers, today I got a female driver. after eating I got the idea of going onto the website and just leaving the driver half star out of 5 stars, said her appearance was bad, smelled bad and looked unclean and was late. Hope she gets fired NGL
Ma man :feelskek::feelsLightsaber:

based as fuck, she will get a strike. I do this as well if I can in future
I tipped the little negress girl who brought me my food at sonic the other day.
I think you should only tip if you order on the regular from said restaurant.

This is why you inkwell.

Based as fuck. You have a good personality.

Was she actually all that stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back