Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I learned my lesson today

I

imblessed1

Greycel
So the girl who I was friends with who I came on here talking about she said her boyfriend broke up with her and that she wants me to be her new boyfriend and because I had a crush on her I said yes like the cuck I am and she started to play fight with me and the guys who are her friends saw us together and asked me if she was my girlfriend I said yes and they started hugging her and holding her hands and they were laughing about it like it’s funny and I told them not to do that but they did it again to get a reaction out of me I was so mad at one point I almost fought them but I got held back and they were talking shit and saying that they’re in a relationship with her and they were laughing about it including the girl and there were some girls who were sitting watching what’s happening made up a rumor about me talking to them when I didn’t even know who they fucking were and she jokingly said she’s breaking up with me while she was there fake crying I knew what was up and that I just got played and I walked off immediately and went to class. Five minutes later she was spaming my phone with texts and I decide I wasn’t gonna answer her and then one of her friends came up to me and told me that she wanted to talk to me so out of curiosity i went and she apologized about the whole situation asking me for my forgiveness and I just know when I go back to school I’m gonna get clowned again. The guys were taller than I am and I’m assuming the reason why they didn’t take me serious was because I’m a manlet but anyways I won’t ever talk to that foid ever again

Middle school drama + repost + ratio

fuck you and your normie problems.

anyway, do you know this man?
20220215 171426

My ancestors were Iberian.

Lesson learned

i don't think you answered ,but did you really learn portuguese as an american? if that really happened that's cool.
I can get by in Portuguese. My pronunciation sucks, though.

I can get by in Portuguese. My pronunciation sucks, though.
it's weird hearing foreigners speak my mother language.i don't mean it in like,they have an accent or anything like that.it's just that it is so rare,that i get amazed at it.like spanish,french,italian,japanese,korea,chinese i don't find weird,but portuguese i do get surprised.

are your parents portuguese or something?

Alas didn't learn the lesson about writing paragraphs/sentences.

it's weird hearing foreigners speak my mother language.i don't mean it in like,they have an accent or anything like that.it's just that it is so rare,that i get amazed at it.like spanish,french,italian,japanese,korea,chinese i don't find weird,but portuguese i do get surprised.
North America is a melting pot of cultures. I'm not so psyched to hear foreigners communicating in my native language anymore. It used to be quite difficult to get across my points to Mexican kids when I was in middle school, though. Those kids were very segregated and barely understood English.

are your parents portuguese or something?
No, but learning languages used to be one of my hobbies. It's a good cope. I tried learning German, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. I have less difficulty when it comes to Latin languages, however. Can't say I'm good at it, though I can get by during a conversation.

North America is a melting pot of cultures. I'm not so psyched to hear foreigners communicating in my native language anymore. It used to be quite difficult to get across my points to Mexican kids when I was in middle school, though. Those kids were very segregated and barely understood English.

No, but learning languages used to be one of my hobbies. It's a good cope. I tried learning German, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. I have less difficulty when it comes to Latin languages, however. Can't say I'm good at it, though I can get by during a conversation.
i have always been incredibly lazy(as a kid i thought i would wageslave a simple job and after a few years marry and have a happy simple life kek), so i never bothered to learn languages.i did learn english but that was a mix of necessity and a natural process(you pick up a word here and then etc).my oneitis is sicilian so i do dream about learning sicilian and moving to sicily when she finds eventually either finds a chad or rejects me and finds a chad.

i don't think you answered ,but did you really learn portuguese as an american? if that really happened that's cool.

Yes, of-course. Foids are unable to gauge intellect, but it certainly happened:

screenshot-from-2022-01-22-08-54-00-png.565629

screenshot-from-2022-01-22-08-01-27-png.565636

screenshot-from-2022-01-22-08-44-50-png.565630

screenshot-from-2022-01-22-08-46-08-png.565631

screenshot-from-2022-01-22-08-47-08-png.565632

screenshot-from-2022-01-22-08-49-46-png.565633

screenshot-from-2022-01-22-08-52-53-png.565634

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-08-13-28-png.565921

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-08-14-10-png.565922

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-08-27-46-png.565926

Intellectual Disability:

that's pretty cool man.did you learn it because of work or because you just wanted to learn it?

I wanted to learn it. I have an aversion to Spanish...

bunch of fucking whoresluts, they deserve the worst, disguising cumbags with no feelings. Where is their apathy when a mass shotting occurs tho? stupid dick stroking fucktwats

bunch of fucking whoresluts, they deserve the worst, disguising cumbags with no feelings. Where is their apathy when a mass shotting occurs tho? stupid dick stroking fucktwats
based

you tag me back to this thread just to piss me off by remind me of these foid's existant you cockmonger? fucking Uvertz more like Boobvertz, I fucking hate this thread it is ragefuel, I have so much ragefuel rn I might get raided by the US. I could open an energy drink factory named ragefuel and have so many fucking sales that I would surpass gamefuel, that's how angry this post made me. I wish these cockdevourers gets shot in each one of their limb so that the top arm and top thigh bones break and after that have their ayes removed with a knife and their tongue cut off so now they are just like these fucking shooting range targets, so that they cannot feel enything anymore and everyone will be disgusted by them.

Woman are Shit and people too , yet again. :feelsclown:

Dnr fully, but That's indeed very brutal, i hope this whore will get runned over by RAM 2500

She shouldn't have played with your feelings bro. Fuck that bitch.