Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Lasted 3 Days Driving for UberEats

The_Scapegoat

The_Scapegoat

Greycel
I’ve had to look for extra sources of income, due to being a victim of catfishing. (That’s another subject.) I took time off of my regular job to get started on it, and decided to first try delivering for UberEats. I started three days ago, worked 24 hours total, drove over 300 miles, made over 70 deliveries, made $540, and was deactivated today. I admit to being a bit upset about it at first, until I realized how awful it was to work for them. I want to point out some things to anyone who might try them so that they have fair warning and don’t make the mistakes I did (like, signing up for them).
  1. First, the Uber Driver app flat out sucks. It uses their own GPS to track you instead of the built-in one for iPhone/Android. Uber uses this to track you milage, so if you stray even a little bit your dinged. So, if the app tells you to drive around three miles out of the way, you’d better do it. And, it pays no attention to traffic. All the while, giving you directions in an annoying foid voice that you cannot change.
  2. The app sucks up your battery, to the point that it drains your phone even with it plugged in to charge. Energy=heat, so it also gets very warm, almost hot, to the touch.
  3. The app loves to send deliveries constantly, based on where you are at (this will be important later). These messages pop up on top of whatever you’re doing, such as trying to follow their GPS to where you are to make a delivery.
  4. The app issues orders from restaurants not based on where the customer is from, but from where you are at. I’ve had orders from national chains for customers 10-20 miles away instead of from the local franchise that is closest to them. Let me repeat that: UberEats will place orders based on where you are at, not your customer, and expects you to make the delivery promptly nonetheless. This sets you up to fail, such as when it takes you 90 minutes to deliver a Chipotle order to a customer, even though they live right next to one, but the app placed the order to the restaurant closest to you.
  5. This is the best part of the app: you are not shown your customer’s address until you are nearby. You are given a general intersection to go to, and only shown the full address later. Imagine what happens when you are in a poor cell area, or the app decides to interrupt your delivery with another request? You loose the location of your delivery.
  6. This is the second best part of the app: when the app deletes a delivery you are in the middle of, you have no way of getting it back. No history, no reloading, its gone. You are stuck with an order with no idea where to deliver it.
  7. This is the third best part of the app: the customer can monitor you the entire time, and will report you as a thief or worse should you fail to deliver the order you just lost.
  8. You will be deactivated if your reviews are below a certain percentage, no matter how many of them there’ve been, or how long you’ve been working. In my case, I made over 70 orders, had five total reviews, and two were bad (orders that disappeared because of the above 5-7). Hence, I was deactivated because I was accused of stealing food for orders the app had deleted before I had a chance to finish.
  9. Customer service is, well, lets just say I can’t even talk to Uber. I have to sign in to my account, but my account is deactivated so I can’t talk to anyone, but I have to talk to someone to activate my account, but I can't activate my account until I talk to someone, but I can't talk to someone because my account is deactivated...
So, here I am, back to needing a second job to try and get back what was stolen from me. Maybe I can look at toilet cleaning jobs or night time trash collection. Seems poetic and fitting for an incel like me. At least toilets aren't people. Meanwhile, foids make thousands on OnlyFans.
End of rant.

driverslicensemogs me

over for UberEats cel

you're gonna have to tell us the catfishing story brocel.

In Sweden we have only a bunch of currycels working for that company. They are literally doing a slaves job.

I’ve had to look for extra sources of income, due to being a victim of catfishing. (That’s another subject.) I took time off of my regular job to get started on it, and decided to first try delivering for UberEats. I started three days ago, worked 24 hours total, drove over 300 miles, made over 70 deliveries, made $540, and was deactivated today. I admit to being a bit upset about it at first, until I realized how awful it was to work for them. I want to point out some things to anyone who might try them so that they have fair warning and don’t make the mistakes I did (like, signing up for them).
  1. First, the Uber Driver app flat out sucks. It uses their own GPS to track you instead of the built-in one for iPhone/Android. Uber uses this to track you milage, so if you stray even a little bit your dinged. So, if the app tells you to drive around three miles out of the way, you’d better do it. And, it pays no attention to traffic. All the while, giving you directions in an annoying foid voice that you cannot change.
  2. The app sucks up your battery, to the point that it drains your phone even with it plugged in to charge. Energy=heat, so it also gets very warm, almost hot, to the touch.
  3. The app loves to send deliveries constantly, based on where you are at (this will be important later). These messages pop up on top of whatever you’re doing, such as trying to follow their GPS to where you are to make a delivery.
  4. The app issues orders from restaurants not based on where the customer is from, but from where you are at. I’ve had orders from national chains for customers 10-20 miles away instead of from the local franchise that is closest to them. Let me repeat that: UberEats will place orders based on where you are at, not your customer, and expects you to make the delivery promptly nonetheless. This sets you up to fail, such as when it takes you 90 minutes to deliver a Chipotle order to a customer, even though they live right next to one, but the app placed the order to the restaurant closest to you.
  5. This is the best part of the app: you are not shown your customer’s address until you are nearby. You are given a general intersection to go to, and only shown the full address later. Imagine what happens when you are in a poor cell area, or the app decides to interrupt your delivery with another request? You loose the location of your delivery.
  6. This is the second best part of the app: when the app deletes a delivery you are in the middle of, you have no way of getting it back. No history, no reloading, its gone. You are stuck with an order with no idea where to deliver it.
  7. This is the third best part of the app: the customer can monitor you the entire time, and will report you as a thief or worse should you fail to deliver the order you just lost.
  8. You will be deactivated if your reviews are below a certain percentage, no matter how many of them there’ve been, or how long you’ve been working. In my case, I made over 70 orders, had five total reviews, and two were bad (orders that disappeared because of the above 5-7). Hence, I was deactivated because I was accused of stealing food for orders the app had deleted before I had a chance to finish.
  9. Customer service is, well, lets just say I can’t even talk to Uber. I have to sign in to my account, but my account is deactivated so I can’t talk to anyone, but I have to talk to someone to activate my account, but I can't activate my account until I talk to someone, but I can't talk to someone because my account is deactivated...
So, here I am, back to needing a second job to try and get back what was stolen from me. Maybe I can look at toilet cleaning jobs or night time trash collection. Seems poetic and fitting for an incel like me. At least toilets aren't people. Meanwhile, foids make thousands on OnlyFans.
End of rant.
How much money did you make per day?If someone full time works uber,how much wil they make per day?

when you add in wear n tear on your car, you are basically making nothing with jewber eats. meawhile the ceos of this fukin gay ass app are gettin rich

How much money did you make per day?If someone full time works uber,how much wil they make per day?
I was making a little above $20 an hour, $170 or so per day. But I was trying to make as many deliveries as I could. But like I said, don't bother. Its awful work, like proudweeb said you'll wear out your car, you're setup to fail with the way the app places orders and how little customers are encouraged to give good reviews. But that awful app is just...awful.
It's sad, really, a lot of those restaurants were happy I was there helping them make business.

Awful shit my man. Memes aside, I would not wish this on anyone.

Except women.

Awful shit my man. Memes aside, I would not wish this on anyone.

Except women.
Thanks brocel. I still have my main job that pays well. it just doesn't pay enough to keep me above water. I'll find something else.

And Uber got back with their verdict on my appeal. I'm "permanently" banned from ever working for them. Three days, over 70 deliveries, only 5 reviews, two bad, and thats enough to get rid of me. Most companies give new hires a grace period.
JFL

when you add in wear n tear on your car, you are basically making nothing with jewber eats. meawhile the ceos of this fukin gay ass app are gettin rich
This.

Meanwhile, foids make thousands on OnlyFans.
End of rant.

Fuark true though and the job market is rigged for foids aswell kek, food delivery apps used to be good but they became super jewish after 2019.

All that while foids make full time minimum wage money by being an onlyfans whore lol.

try to get a associates degree asap because goddamn minimum wage jobs are beyond trash, they are the most demanding yet the ones that pay the least LOL, meanwhile I suggest you try to work for grocery delivery apps they are a better.

You can also flip garage sale shit you find on ebay as they usually sell shit for 2$ while its sold for 20$ o ebay you can make 300$ easy if you dedicate a full day for it.

My dumbass brother is doing Door Dash and my parents are ignorant in realizing that he's putting wear and tear on their vehicle. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't talk shit to them, doesn't realize that a lot of people don't have parents who'll let you live with them rent free til your 30 years old. If he was my child I'd have kicked him out.

Fuark true though and the job market is rigged for foids aswell kek, food delivery apps used to be good but they became super jewish after 2019.

All that while foids make full time minimum wage money by being an onlyfans whore lol.

try to get a associates degree asap because goddamn minimum wage jobs are beyond trash, they are the most demanding yet the ones that pay the least LOL, meanwhile I suggest you try to work for grocery delivery apps they are a better.

You can also flip garage sale shit you find on ebay as they usually sell shit for 2$ while its sold for 20$ o ebay you can make 300$ easy if you dedicate a full day for it.
I already have a full time job that pays alright, so I'll be fine for now. Just need a little bit more because of that catfish.

i order ubereats often. i have no sympathy for cucks like you tbh.

i downvote whenever a lazy dumbass uber driver IGNORES my clear delivery instruction of LEAVING THE FOOD AT FRONT DOOR. those dumb asses often ring the fucking bell even though i clearly indicated the food to be LEFT AT DOOR.

i hate interacting with normies so fuck off. just leave the food at door. if you dont i fucking give you a downvote, wheter you're a foid or curry or whatever.

ubereats is fucking expensive here. they charge delivery fee AND a fucking service fee. and on top of that, the fucking resautants often mark up their food prices compared to dine-in prices to escape the uber tax. so im pissed already and feel ripped off whenver i have to order from ubereats. so if you cant deliver it propety, i FUCKING POST BAD FEEDBACK ON YOU.

fuck you. fuck you. fuck you uber cucks.

self driving cars NEED TO COME SOONER. i rather deal with bots than you fucking normie cucks. fuck off!!!!!! and fuck uber's 30% uber tax that makes the food fucking expensive.
How would you know the food is on doorstep if no one knocks?

i downvote whenever a lazy dumbass uber driver IGNORES my clear delivery instruction of LEAVING THE FOOD AT FRONT DOOR. those dumb asses often ring the fucking bell even though i clearly indicated the food to be LEFT AT DOOR.

i hate interacting with normies so fuck off. just leave the food at door. if you dont i fucking give you a downvote, wheter you're a foid or curry or whatever.

ubereats is fucking expensive here. they charge delivery fee AND a fucking service fee. and on top of that, the fucking resautants often mark up their food prices compared to dine-in prices to escape the uber tax. so im pissed already and feel ripped off whenver i have to order from ubereats. so if you cant deliver it propety, i FUCKING POST BAD FEEDBACK ON YOU.

self driving cars NEED TO COME SOONER. i rather deal with bots than you fucking normie cucks. fuck off!!!!!! and fuck uber's 30% uber tax that makes the food fucking expensive.
and you don't tip obviously.

fuck off dude, you're the worst human being taking advantage of people

How the fuck can they have a system that stupid? And expect People To work there?

man waging is such a joke nowadays, corporate whores try to milk every fukin dollar they can outta you, then bury you in debt

These apps are utter garbage. I sell on the site OfferUp, which requires you to use the app if you want to post items to sell. They discourage users from sending links to each other or sharing contact info "for safety reasons". You're then left to use their shitty app that glitches up and doesn't send notifications. The worst part is that they have a "report" feature that is abused by its userbase. They don't actually look into the context of why someone is reported, so if you're reported enough, your account gets banned. It doesn't matter how many positive reviews you have. I've been banned 6 times off the app in the past year I only circumvented it by making a new account with a new phone number (I had gotten a new phone anyways, so it worked out). Nobody uses Craigslist anymore, and OfferUp bought LetGo, so we're stuck using this shit app.

I fucking hate Uber Eats. Whenever I'd order stuff off there they'd double charge me and hold the second charge for a week before it got refunded. Utter vermin.

I'd kill myself if I lived in burgerland and couldn't neetcel.

the app shows that its been delivered...

im not in burgerland. no giga cucked "tip culture" here. even so, ubereats somehow still has the tipping option. but yeah, i never fucking tip. fuck these cucks. i dont owe them shit.

and btw where i live is one of the few places where Uber actually makes money (they lose money in burgerland every year due to competition) so even though i DO WANT TO take advantage of ubereats and their cucked delivery drivers, i CAN'T.

you US-cels are very lucky to have intense competition that ubereats is actually pretty cheap there.
You get the shits often from these deliveries?

Interesting post, read it all. Tell us about your catfish story too someday :feelsYall:

use grubhub or doordash jfl

brutal the gig economy is massive scam for workers

Why didnt you just eat the food that you picked up

I don't think that I will ever get a driving license, and even if I do get one, I highly doubt that I will ever actually drive.