Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I laid out a tarrot for my SEAmaxxing

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

Tldr - I should be wary of noodle whores trying to leech off of my money, and I will need to pay a lot for the trip, also I will need to use my love to ascend or I am going to get scammed. I should also not fuck too many whores in Pattaya or the excess will be the end of me.

That is what this dealing said.

I owned this set for 10 years and I only laid it out once previously like 5 years ago and it was correct then so...

What is that layout?

Did you ever draw 9 of cups?

It’s said that this is the wish fulfillment card at least when drawn upright. :feelshehe:

View attachment 1171632

Tldr - I should be wary of noodle whores trying to leech off of my money, and I will need to pay a lot for the trip, also I will need to use my love to ascend or I am going to get scammed. I should also not fuck too many whores in Pattaya or the excess will be the end of me.

That is what this dealing said.

I owned this set for 10 years and I only laid it out once previously like 5 years ago and it was correct then so...
seamaxxing dont work for uglies

View attachment 1171632
Based tarotcel :feelsYall:

I have a few sets and they've helped me forsee situations at work or school, letting me know the true intentions of people around me, etc. It's very reliable but it can be slightly vague at times. It's helped me avoid sticky situations, and your reading also sounds solid. Don't let noodlewhores know how much you've got, since they know you are an outsider.

People who don't believe in magic and the power of human belief are retarded.

Blackpilled and believing Tarot bs. JFL

Blackpilled and believing Tarot bs. JFL
It's all about luck

Luck is the only thing that is real in this world, so why wouldn't I believe in luck.

Pseudoscience tarot =! Luck
You don't have to believe witchcraft or any other shit to lay out a Tarot. You just toss the cards up and take them out, its luck based and there is enough amount of cards and enough diversity in the tarot layout to create a very wide and diverse set of possible outcomes for each unique circumstance, just like life.