Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I know you want to be loved and validated but that's only because you want to love yourself

Fierycel

Fierycel

Banned
-
I admit that even I want to be liked, I was never against this but I think you really want to like yourself that's why you crave being liked by other people

You don't actually care about the person; just the hero it paints you as

Some form of objective measure that you're "a good person"

Although you know full well good or evil doesn't exist and it depends on the scenario, you still want to be seen by others as someone who's loving and caring

You just want to paint yourself as someone closer to god than other people; I'm just being honest you never want to be validated by stones or dirt or rocks on the ground, you just want to paint yourself as some dude who is loving and caring and did no harm

Stupid self delusion

You know full well how lazy you are, how cowardly you are, how stupid you are but you keep wanting to hear all the lies people tell you to ultimately ironically make you fail

People who want this want to be see themselves as, hardworking, intelligent, loving, caring etc. but if you don't have your dream life, you're lying to yourself and you're someone who is actually attracted to lies and wants people to lie to them, to tell them that they're loving and caring even if they're not

You ironically want yourself to fail by absorbing and believing the lies of other people, if you don't have your dream life yet, it doesn't matter how hardworking someone calls you, if you haven't reached your goals, you still ain't shit, you still have to suffer, and the same way it doesn't matter how hardworking someone thinks you are, you're still lazy; it doesn't matter whether or not someone validates you if you get what you want out of life.

You don't have to be an void numb being who feels no emotion to stop talking about validation as if your life depends on it

Last edited:
Wow, how deep and revolutionary. GrAY thinks he's got it all figured out jfl, go back to reddit

Gay pseudointellectual thread.