Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know why this forum aint like the good old days anymore, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Its getting blacked, mang. As history has proven time and time again, once niggers start space invading n shiet, communities quickly go to hell, irl or otherwise, mang.

Anyone else notice the influx of niggers on this forum, mang? :feelsugh:

Its getting blacked, mang. As history has proven time and time again, once niggers start space invading n shiet, communities quickly go to hell, irl or otherwise, mang.

Anyone else notice the influx of niggers on this forum, mang? :feelsugh:
Yes and 90% of them need to gtfo

Watch out for the Currycels also one posted a thread about meeting each other. They were just normcels who have no right to be on this forum

Watch out for the Currycels also one posted a thread about meeting each other. They were just normcels who have no right to be on this forum
Niggers are the worst of the worst tho and should take precedence on the watchlist, Chico

Niggers are usually too self delusional and narcissistic to admit to being incel.

Niggers are usually too self delusional and narcissistic to admit to being incel.
Thats just them fronting on the outside to not appear lame n shiet, mod mang. Deep down internally, many of them know full well if they’re inkwell, mang:feelsthink:

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga! Why you call them hoes bitches? @Truckzo

You're sneak dissing @righteouscel but he's like polish or some shit jfl

You're sneak dissing @righteouscel but he's like polish or some shit jfl
No, chico. I have others in mind too, mang, like that one christcuck nigger faggot, for example

No, chico. I have others in mind too, mang, like that one christcuck nigger faggot, for example
I have no idea who you're referring to ngl I'm very out of the loop on the whole incels.is holy war happening rn

Was that legit or just a joke ?
If this is the members in our forum , then we're just feeding the egos of normies infiltrating our safe place .
I've seen curries who are uglier than that , whoever was in that picture they're normies .
Yea that post ruffled a few feathers. I don't know if they were taking the piss out of legit incels here but if its true they should quit this forum if they have any conscience or any shred of human deceny

I have no idea who you're refering to ngl I'm very out of the loop on the whole incels.is holy war happening rn
That begottenson homo, mang

Hes been here since 2019, this is his alt
I'd hardly consider that the good old days since the forum was shit then too, but perhaps I've just been here for too long

OP had an account here before but deleted it mab

lmao I had to go out of my way and manually look this individual up. Nigga joined a month ago. Literally fucking who
Influx of niggers, like i said, Chico. Its a relatively recent phenomenon, mang

I'd hardly consider that the good old days since the forum was shit then too, but perhaps I've just been here for too long
you are too much of a mogger to be in this conversation tbh.

Influx of niggers, like i said, Chico. Its a relatively recent phenomenon, mang
The average person has no idea what an incel is, let alone the average jogger

Snowroaches and shit skins are worse

The average person has no idea what an incel is, let alone the average jogger
The term is becoming more and more mainstream by the day, mang. Don’t underestimate the enemies n shiet:feelsthink:

Man im a nigger and even i think niggers are a virus. We all should be sent back to Africa never to be seen again.
White mang fucked up big time with yall, chico. Now, we all must suffer, mang:feels: