Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Know Understand Why You Said You Mog IT

IT foids lusting over him secretly

He said he was from looksmax

He is a looksmaxxer, mogger but he frauds though, pushes chin out and down and sucks his cheeks in.

JFL at IT obsessing over him in the comments! They're seething so hard.

Bit weird there bud.
I would say you mog 100% honestly. That is a brutal mog. Your personality is popping out of the screen. I'm sure your Tinder is blowing up.
Yet you're single, I wonder why?
What are you hoping to gain from this post?
GOOD!!!
You yourself prove the blackpill wrong as wrong can be.
Yes! You are physically good looking. So, why are you an incel then? I thought Chads all magically got women just by walking out their front doors?
So, why are all these people, whom you "mog" in good, solid, longstanding relationships, and you're an incel?
Based on the supposed "blackpill," all sexual value is in a person's looks. Well, you've got it all there, so why are you an incel? Hmmm?
THAT was the point this selfie train was making, and it won. The train mogged your false blackpill theory to death.
"LITERALLY SEETHING"

OP is high IQ hypocrisy exposer. They care just as much about some random guys selfie as they think we do.

Last edited:
the dude's sucking in his cheeks in the first screenshot :lul:
No I don't think so, his mouth is too big even though his entire cheek is like that, Then on the second photo you can kinda see the shadows but it's just bad lightning

No, I simply meant intellectually.

[Post Removed]

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

triggered by an aplha male :lul::lul:

IT CAN'T HANDLE SELFIES :feelskek:

so mad the jannies had to nuke it

[Post Removed]

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

triggered by an aplha male!

IT CAN'T HANDLE SELFIES :feelskek:

so mad the jannies had to nuke it
He sucked his cheeks to look like chad then he got downvotes and deleted his post :lul:

People saying they "easily mog" the IT users posting there are a tad suspicious. :feelshehe:

He might be a fakecel, but he definitely owned them tbh. :feelskek:

He sucked his cheeks to look like chad then he got downvotes and deleted his post :lul:
if all you have to do is suck in your cheeks a little bit to look like chad, you're already good looking enough

mods removed his post

he got downvotes because it's reddit and they thought he was an incel, he's just a sexhaver like one of them :feelsohh:

nah they're just that ugly and dont forget that it's mostly women who are posting selfies.
Most of them are LTN-tier. :feelsaww:

If you keep saying you mog them, I'm going to think you're around normie tier. :feelsjuice:

here it is. Mods I think deleted his comments. But he had a lovebite on his neck jfl. looksmax user. Just a blackpilled guy that gets attention from women. Probably why they decided to delete the post jfl.

most of the girls there are straight up truecel tier but by virtue of having female reproductive anatomy their SMV gets to be elevated 10 fold.
Okay, post some examples of who you mog. :feelsokman:

here it is. Mods I think deleted his comments. But he had a lovebite on his neck jfl. looksmax user. Just a blackpilled guy that gets attention from women. Probably why they decided to delete the post jfl.

:lul:

I hate all HTN+ Looksmax users. :feelsokman:

They are all annoying humblebragging LARPers... :feelsaww:

Which is why I don't go on that forum. :feelsjuice:

I hate all HTN+ Looksmax users. :feelsokman:

They are all annoying humblebragging LARPers... :feelsaww:

Which is why I don't go on that forum. :feelsjuice:
I want to burn them alive (in video game)