Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i know this has been spoken before but who are the dumbest users on this forum

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
who you do think is the most retarded user on this forum i wouId go with the guys who have anime as the pfp they are the worst people to argue with

the nigga who tried to say being given a normie name was bad, fucking namepill, JFL

You are in the top5

definitely @mentalcel1 he is even to dumb to kill himself but he is just a fakecel anyways so fuck him deep in his tiny chad ass

@TorturedSoul is my pick.

@Currycel69_ low IQ darkie

You worship your faggot god as an “incel”, you are either LARPing or you are :bluepill: af or both

Christcuck piece of shit calling me dumb, you can’t make this up go slit your wrists faggot:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fakecel detected - Chad rejected :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Source:

Fakecel detected - Chad rejected :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Source:
i have seen you both beefing but try to like be friends because fighting wont change anything

i have seen you both beefing but try to like be friends because fighting wont change anything
I dont make friends with my enemies (chads)

I remember a thread made by a guy who claimed to have a very low iq, but I don't remember his nickname
he was talking about lowiqcels :incel:

Fuck jesus with a knife when i die i will spit in that niggas face and behead that cunt thats a promise :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Hail Satan:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: fuck your god i will rape him with a bottle and leave him to die:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
:feelsjuice:

@blackraven bro you act like a high iq user but you are a shallow ass nigga

@blackraven bro you act like a high iq user but you are a shallow ass nigga
you act like 14 year old HAPA from detroit:feelskek:

@Truckzo @trying to ascend

Both of them are either incredibly dumb or genius.

@0Energy0Happyness

who you do think is the most retarded user on this forum i wouId go with the guys who have anime as the pfp they are the worst people to argue with
: (

I'm the king of the retards

Bait tbh but it's not like I care
I'm aware most people here have suffered enough brain rot from the blackpill to the point it may have affected their intelligence

man there is so many. here's some off the top of my head.
@InMinecraft
@idk125
@Truckzo
@Wizard32
@erenyeager

there are some giga retards for sure :feelshmm: but I don't really like naming them :feelshmm: some of the worst though are the greycels that start talking shit unprovoked :feelskek:

man there is so many. here's some off the top of my head.
@InMinecraft
@idk125
@Truckzo
@Wizard32
@erenyeager
Is it because I was born with different opinions than you :lul: