Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i know this has been spoken before but who are the dumbest users on this forum

You were put down. Next time refrain from engaging in topics you have no education in.
I have education everywhere. You dumb bull. Next time come to me like that I'll exterminate your race. This forum is filled with retards except for me. They are in power. This place is a backwards as civilization. Me and @yez will rule the world

I have education everywhere. You dumb bull. Next time come to me like that I'll exterminate your race. This forum is filled with retards except for me. They are in power. This place is a backwards as civilization. Me and @yez will rule the world
The problem is that 1) you possess a sheep mentality and are unable to think or exercise logic of your own free will, and in fact are not even capable of thought outside the societal norms you've been indoctrinated with, 2) science has not yet caught up with the subtle levels of energy of which the occult and other metaphysical phenomenon occur, and 3) even if you were capable of free thought and science were able to measure these phenomenon, you are not intelligent enough to comprehend any of it.

The problem is that 1) you possess a sheep mentality and are unable to think or exercise logic of your own free will, and in fact are not even capable of thought outside the societal norms you've been indoctrinated with, 2) science has not yet caught up with the subtle levels of energy of which the occult and other metaphysical phenomenon occur, and 3) even if you were capable of free thought and science were able to measure these phenomenon, you are not intelligent enough to comprehend any of it.
Tldr. also homosexual no paragraphs. If you insist on roasting me you could at least give some indents here and there. But you ain't even doing that. :lul:

Tldr. also homosexual no paragraphs. If you insist on roasting me you could at least give some indents here and there. But you ain't even doing that. :lul:
I am not sure which is more cringey, the litany of erroneous assumptions you splayed out or the act of calling upon the student archetype with the intent of derision. Anti-intellectualism, check.

Is it because I was born with different opinions than you :lul:
No you just make low IQ threads and your posts aren't coherent. They just seem like schizo ramblings.

No you just make low IQ threads and your posts aren't coherent. They just seem like schizo ramblings.
Sounds like a shit nitpick. You got OCD? I mean you are subhuman aren't you?

I am not sure which is more cringey, the litany of erroneous assumptions you splayed out or the act of calling upon the student archetype with the intent of derision. Anti-intellectualism, check.
Anti intellectualism my ass, you sound like you came up with all this shit way from your ass. Get fucked GrAYcel let me rot in peace. Instead of bitching at me for things out of my control.

Sounds like a shit nitpick. You got OCD? I mean you are subhuman aren't you?
Yeah I have OCD. I don't have beef with you or anything, just telling it how it is.

Yeah I have OCD. I don't have beef with you or anything, just telling it how it is.
Fair. Tbh schizocels should be considered high iq as they went through hell and are thinking outside of the box. Consider it. Before it's too late. My words are true it's actually scary ngl. I think OCDcels should reconsider things, or else youll look pseudo intellectual.

I'm dumb, sometimes. My intelligence seems to have bipolar disorder. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

man there is so many. here's some off the top of my head.
@InMinecraft
@idk125
@Truckzo
@Wizard32
@erenyeager
the newfag that made this thread is banned and you should be banned too