Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i know this has been spoken before but users under 18 need to get banned

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
we got dumb ass faggots users like truckzo who thinks he is a incel because he is young but i highly doubt that so he deserve to get banned and these kids make this site look like a low iq place tbh so i think there need to be a rule of 18plus to be on this site because i dont want to waste my time arguing with a kid online.

also its postfagsers like you who make the forum low iq

you cant even speak english properly :feelskek: and you're starting fights with me and a bunch of other users

you have a history of running your mouth lmao :feelskek:

Many of them will escape inceldom, but on the other side many will not. Hard to determine who needs to be removed.
If you're 18 and your peers lost their virginity at 14-15, you're pretty screwed in the head.

i just know this bitch has me on ignore with his pussy ass :feelshmm:

Many of them will escape inceldom, but on the other side many will not. Hard to determine who needs to be removed.
If you're 18 and your peers lost their virginity at 14-15, you're pretty screwed in the head.
yeah but i think truckzo is a troll at this point tbh

bro sit down you are 15
"can the mods do something about the bullying"

you cant even handle forum culture your a soyboy lurker libcuck faggot :feelskek:

we got dumb ass faggots users like truckzo who thinks he is a incel because he is young but i highly doubt that so he deserve to get banned and these kids make this site look like a low iq place tbh so i think there need to be a rule of 18plus to be on this site because i dont want to waste my time arguing with a kid online.
18yo and older only? OK, but how do we know you're old enough? Do you mind posting your passport scan here so we can assure that you comply with the new requirements?
Also, please post a photo when you hold your open passport in one hand and "Thus spoke Zarathustra" by Nietzsche in another. So we can ensure that this is indeed your passport.

18yo and older only? OK, but how do we know you're old enough? Do you mind posting your passport scan here so we can assure that you comply with the new requirements?
Also, please post a photo when you hold your open passport in one hand and "Thus spoke Zarathustra" by Nietzsche in another. So we can ensure that this is indeed your passport.
joined jun 4 2022

If spammingcels or that sort of people bother you just don't open Sewers or ignore them, it's that easy. Hell, I think you can even block people here.