Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I know that there are people who have 1 billion times worse than me, but why is this happening to me?

FailedNormieRud

FailedNormieRud

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
5d 20h 17m
I know that this is complete hypocrisy to say this(there are people who are disabled in a vegetable like state who have a life 1000 trillion times worse than me), but why is this happening to me?
Why did the LORD doomed my life to be a lonely, relationshipless, repetition.
I have only 3 good friends(1 of them a bluepilled 4/10incel(sorry bro but its the truth) in the place where I live, but I can only hang out with 2 of them.
I was never in a relationship, still a KHHV at 17y(i'm sure 95% in my class had sex but they are just denying it). While everyone is going to parties, fucking with each other, i'm rotting at home while playing Kerbal Space Program. While everyone is laughing with their girlfriends, i am sitting alone or perhaps with my few friends and browsing instagram.

It is such a shame to have everything in your life to suceed, a good body and face, rich parents ready to pay college, but my mental problems due to middle school bullying are fucking all of this up.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
134d 18h 21m
Why did God do anything to anybody?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★★★
19d 9h 37m
Wilkommen! Kerbal Space Program ist wunderbar cope.

Seriously, though. God hates you. Women, too.
They're malevolent abominations, so you're kinda good, kid.

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
I do not think that other people have their life worse than you. All incels share the same bottom social condition. And if you are disabled in a vegetable like state or not it does not change your situation a lot. :forcedsmile:

I know that lot of incels dream that another incel has a better life even if he stays an incel. I do not agree with these incels, any incel's life is a complete shit. :blackpill:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
43d 16h 1m
There is no life worse than incel life

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 4h 41m
God and women both hate good men

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
39d 12h 1m
FailedNormieRud said:
It is such a shame to have everything in your life to suceed, a good body and face, rich parents ready to pay college
:fuk:

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
60d 21h 27m
There's no god. Only genetics. You can consider genetics your god if you want to though.
So, now you can ask your parents why they gave birth to you. JFL.
Btw, what's your problem? You're really short or/and ugly? Or just another fakecel?
Oh, wait. Wait.
FailedNormieRud said:
It is such a shame to have everything in your life to suceed, a good body and face, rich parents ready to pay college, but my mental problems due to middle school bullying are fucking all of this up.
Holy fuck. So, you're another fakecel. For real. Get the fuck out of here, fucking asshole. You don't belong here, mf.

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 1h 25m
I can only think of starving kids in Africa and people who live in war torn nations, other than that I can’t think of many people who have it worse than me

FailedNormieRud

FailedNormieRud

-
5d 20h 17m
I want to believe said:
There's no god. Only genetics. You can consider genetics your god if you want to though.
So, now you can ask your parents why they gave birth to you. JFL.
Btw, what's your problem? You're really short or/and ugly? Or just another fakecel?
Oh, wait. Wait.

Holy fuck. So, you're another fakecel. For real. Get the fuck out of here, fucking asshole. You don't belong here, mf.
I'm mentalcel 5,5/10 and anyway now if you are less then 8/10 its over

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
60d 21h 27m
FailedNormieRud said:
That's BS. :incel:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
125d 19h 14m
FailedNormieRud said:
If you are invisible to all girls youre probably lower that 5,5

FailedNormieRud

FailedNormieRud

-
5d 20h 17m
Mecoja said:
If you are invisible to all girls youre probably lower that 5,5
I'm not invisble, they just say their not romantically interested in me

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
125d 19h 14m
FailedNormieRud said:
I'm not invisble, they just say their not romantically interested in me
sorry bro, doesnt sound promising. Sub 8 isnt true, yeah they struggle and date down many times but normies have sex and thats that, we can cope by saying no one has sex but its not true, its just us.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Glownigger #1 Serge’s best friend and FBI enforcer
★★★★★
156d 3h 19m
Sorry OP not trying to make you feel any worse but women/girls determine who is a Chad or not by their lust and hypergamous natures pulling them in the direction of guys they first and foremost find to be physically/facially attractive, so while you technically may have a healthy body and or a pleasant face to look at, its obviously still not good enough, if women aren’t swarming all over you and sliding all up in your dm’s and finding convenient excuses to hang out around you or bump into you and talk to you and find every last joke that you make mysteriously funny, as though you’re the second coming of Sam Kinison or George Carlin.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★★
110d 51m
thevenon said:
All incels share the same bottom social condition. And if you are disabled in a vegetable like state or not it does not change your situation a lot
ur retarded

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Commander
★★★★★
67d 5h 13m
FailedNormieRud said:
if you are less then 8/10 its over
Major cope. A 6-7/10 guy can fuck landwhales and low tier Becky.

Last edited:
T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
Mecoja said:
sorry bro, doesnt sound promising. Sub 8 isnt true, yeah they struggle and date down many times but normies have sex and thats that, we can cope by saying no one has sex but its not true, its just us.
a mentalcel can be an incel if he is really crippled :feelswhat:

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Tales from the basement
★★
24d 4h 38m
There's no worse fate than being incel, stop coping.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
5d 23m
FailedNormieRud said:
I know that this is complete hypocrisy to say this(there are people who are disabled in a vegetable like state who have a life 1000 trillion times worse than me), but why is this happening to me?
Why did the LORD doomed my life to be a lonely, relationshipless, repetition.
I have only 3 good friends(1 of them a bluepilled 4/10incel(sorry bro but its the truth) in the place where I live, but I can only hang out with 2 of them.
I was never in a relationship, still a KHHV at 17y(i'm sure 95% in my class had sex but they are just denying it). While everyone is going to parties, fucking with each other, i'm rotting at home while playing Kerbal Space Program. While everyone is laughing with their girlfriends, i am sitting alone or perhaps with my few friends and browsing instagram.

Evolution is the way things are how they are — if you believe in god(s) then yeah the mechanism he created resulted in your state of being.

Like George Carlin said, if there is a god(s) maybe he doesn’t give a shit.
Hikikomori_cel said:
There's no worse fate than being incel, stop coping.
Yup bottom of the barrel as a group — there’s tiering if quantity of life within said group certainly, but you’ve already lost at life if you’re a part of it.

FailedNormieRud

FailedNormieRud

-
5d 20h 17m
Imagine being a vegetable like person.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8