Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i know no one is going to believe me (brutal black t-shirtpill)

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★★
so i been on ometv shit for two days now
i had a shitty tank top on which did not look good on me so i would be very much disrespected or skipped (very few foids would actually care to continue beyond hi or even say hi----) theyd call me pakistani, a few said ugly, pedophile, creepy)--id preemptively (as a cope) call them niggers before they say anything tho
then i decided to wear my black t-shirt in which i am always by default so much fuckin confident. i dunno whats the halo of black (fuck niggers tho)
so i started again today with the black t-shirt (was on the site for 2 hours)
this time, im not going to say all foids showed their pussies, but i can feel "more foids stop to talk rather than skip" n insults are very rarer...just this
(" :soy: :soy: :soy: no black t-shirt fo yo face" "ok gray:soy:" "dnr:soy:" "ban:soy:") = i just recounted the shit/results...conclusion is up to you

Last edited:
quoi-reflechit-risitas-consterne-dubitatif-perplexe-ruthveun-doigt-reflexion

black hides your truecels features, so black is able to sink the truecels into darkness and therefore be compatible.

black hides your truecels features, so black is able to sink the truecels into darkness and therefore be compatible.
at last some high iq conclusion
thtas why i told u i wear black n its not because of the fucking culture of incels on chinktok

clothing can change one attitude towards a individual, this is combined with the physical image of said individual. some clothing is often stereotypical to certain cultures and social class, thugs dress like thugs, fags as fags etc. Not sure where you are from but black is seen as a bad color, death, crime, etc, in most human cultures, this might give subconscious ideas that this might be a criminal that might do something if one is disrespectful.

clothing can change one attitude towards a individual, this is combined with the physical image of said individual. some clothing is often stereotypical to certain cultures and social class, thugs dress like thugs, fags as fags etc. Not sure where you are from but black is seen as a bad color, death, crime, etc, in most human cultures, this might give subconscious ideas that this might be a criminal that might do something if one is disrespectful.
interesting....i gotta wear plain black all the time...i know its color made for me
the effect was crazy (no redpill)

interesting....i gotta wear plain black all the time...i know its color made for me
the effect was crazy (no redpill)
look at objects around you and you will se a pattern in usage of colors for various objects. red is bright intense, danger or you need to pay attention. Stop signs are perfect example of this, or how the exit button on internet explore was red. Orange have a similar effect, traffic cones, work clothes, prison uniforms, etc.

And for the color black i will give you some examples: The black death (bubonic plague), ravens (feasting on the dead), cartoon depictions of criminals often give them black clothes (ingrained from childhood that criminals wear black), and many military uniforms of old was black the most well known being the SS.

Can write more for the other colors if there is interest for it

look at objects around you and you will se a pattern in usage of colors for various objects. red is bright intense, danger or you need to pay attention. Stop signs are perfect example of this, or how the exit button on internet explore was red. Orange have a similar effect, traffic cones, work clothes, prison uniforms, etc.

And for the color black i will give you some examples: The black death (bubonic plague), ravens (feasting on the dead), cartoon depictions of criminals often give them black clothes (ingrained from childhood that criminals wear black), and many military uniforms of old was black the most well known being the SS.

Can write more for the other colors if there is interest for it
you should make a thread on it..
i picture myself as a blackhole/demon so its just natural black would look good on me (n i believe many others)...you see my hair/eyebrows and eyes are pitch black n my skin is white/yellow....n i have shaved my face so u can imagine patches of black (i.e., eyes/eyebrows and hair) on my white/yellowish head/face..it will be a shitty image if your clothes is a tank top where my skin is visible and contrasts the black patches...but when i wear black its like it goes especially well with them dark patches n kinda completes/supplements them...i assume if i let my beard grow a bit, there will be too black patches and then i prolly shouldnt wear black
.may be incomprehensible the way i explained but theres def sth about it

What’s your ethnicity?

you should make a thread on it..
i picture myself as a blackhole/demon so its just natural black would look good on me (n i believe many others)...you see my hair/eyebrows and eyes are pitch black n my skin is white/yellow....n i have shaved my face so u can imagine patches of black (i.e., eyes/eyebrows and hair) on my white/yellowish head/face..it will be a shitty image if your clothes is a tank top where my skin is visible and contrasts the black patches...but when i wear black its like it goes especially well with them dark patches n kinda completes/supplements them...i assume if i let my beard grow a bit, there will be too black patches and then i prolly shouldnt wear black
.may be incomprehensible the way i explained but theres def sth about it
might make a thread about colors and how to use them. maybe a bit about color theory aswell? and you should just stick to black, add some small details in a brighter color maybe.

so i been on ometv shit for two days now
i had a shitty tank top on which did not look good on me so i would be very much disrespected or skipped (very few foids would actually care to continue beyond hi or even say hi----) theyd call me pakistani, a few said ugly, pedophile, creepy)--id preemptively (as a cope) call them niggers before they say anything tho
then i decided to wear my black t-shirt in which i am always by default so much fuckin confident. i dunno whats the halo of black (fuck niggers tho)
so i started again today with the black t-shirt (was on the site for 2 hours)
this time, im not going to say all foids showed their pussies, but i can feel "more foids stop to talk rather than skip" n insults are very rarer...just this
(" :soy: :soy: :soy: no black t-shirt fo yo face" "ok gray:soy:" "dnr:soy:" "ban:soy:") = i just recounted the shit/results...conclusion is up to you
lets say it boosted my experience by 30%.

Last edited:
might make a thread about colors and how to use them. maybe a bit about color theory aswell? and you should just stick to black, add some small details in a brighter color maybe.
it may not be applicable to everyone....others may have to do/wear sth else i dunno...i dont want any generalization....i say it boosted my own experience by 30%..but brocels should be aware that colors have strong effects...so why not at least look for what goes best for you instead of paying to attention to it (i know ill be mocked/be called bluepiller for it but anyway....id mock myself too so its fair)

the effect is not too influential to hope for it to get u pussy but its not too meaningless to ignore
its over for colorcels

Last edited:
satan loves me
thats why black has so massive/transforming an effect
jfl at atheists