Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know I’m seen as a threat

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
I woke up this morning feeling motivated to drive to the house of this foid I’m stalking. I’m aware of how when someone is really suspicious of me for the signs of interest I’m showing they will place a bet on me having the worst potential associated with the interest I show. I don’t want to bring on the worst potential commonly associated with my interest in stalking so the opposing sides bet on me is wrong there fore I shouldn’t regard it as something that matters.

The foid had not moved homes because I saw her husbands car parked out the front of her house and I even took his number plate number . What caused me to think I’m seen as a threat for stalking was the fact that I saw wooden squares nailed to the front windows of the foids house the reason someone would put those on their front windows would highly likely be because they would not feel safe in their own home. When I thought of threats that could motivate them to do that I thought it could be obvious as to why I’m the cause of their motive to Nail wooden square pieces around their windows.

I drove to her house with printed papers depicting photoshop art of myself with sienna. I thought of putting those pictures in her mail box yet I did not do it because it could potentially motivate her husband to go after me. I know her husband hates me so I don’t want to do anything that could make him more suspicious of me than he already is. I see her husband as the love theif who stole the foid I was meant to get with.

I wonder if I’m being sold as a threat because selling the panic about someone for their interests does not solve much in fact it’s counterproductive because the person who gets sold as a threat suffers from intense levels of social exclusion for it. I have not been able to go through siennas social media posts or her husbands social media posts as I have been blocked. When it comes to social exclusion I thought of going places in her neighbourhood to see the outcome I’ve already been to the cafe two blocks away from her house and no one brought up anything about me stalking her. The thought of going to the bars in her neighbourhood have crossed my mind will anyone at the bar be unwelcoming to me because the word has gone round about my stalking or will I still be served the same way any other guy would be served because they’re might be a chance sienna and her husbands might not be the type to publicly draw attention to the effort of exposing a stalker.

Theirs a side of me creating absurd statements I don’t agree with for example I’ve thought to myself does a foid owe a guy sex if she approaches him acting like she wants to fuck him? My answer would be no and if I were to say yes then I’d just be getting harshly judged for creating nonsensical forms of self entitlement. Is it safe for me to go the bars in siennas neighbourhood I mean people do feel motivated to assault people if they have the belief of someone being worse than they really are.

I woke up this morning feeling motivated to drive to the house of this foid I’m stalking. I’m aware of how when someone is really suspicious of me for the signs of interest I’m showing they will place a bet on me having the worst potential associated with the interest I show. I don’t want to bring on the worst potential commonly associated with my interest in stalking so the opposing sides bet on me is wrong there fore I shouldn’t regard it as something that matters.

The foid had not moved homes because I saw her husbands car parked out the front of her house and I even took his number plate number . What caused me to think I’m seen as a threat for stalking was the fact that I saw wooden squares nailed to the front windows of the foids house the reason someone would put those on their front windows would highly likely be because they would not feel safe in their own home. When I thought of threats that could motivate them to do that I thought it could be obvious as to why I’m the cause of their motive to Nail wooden square pieces around their windows.

I drove to her house with printed papers depicting photoshop art of myself with sienna. I thought of putting those pictures in her mail box yet I did not do it because it could potentially motivate her husband to go after me. I know her husband hates me so I don’t want to do anything that could make him more suspicious of me than he already is. I see her husband as the love theif who stole the foid I was meant to get with.

I wonder if I’m being sold as a threat because selling the panic about someone for their interests does not solve much in fact it’s counterproductive because the person who gets sold as a threat suffers from intense levels of social exclusion for it. I have not been able to go through siennas social media posts or her husbands social media posts as I have been blocked. When it comes to social exclusion I thought of going places in her neighbourhood to see the outcome I’ve already been to the cafe two blocks away from her house and no one brought up anything about me stalking her. The thought of going to the bars in her neighbourhood have crossed my mind will anyone at the bar be unwelcoming to me because the word has gone round about my stalking or will I still be served the same way any other guy would be served because they’re might be a chance sienna and her husbands might not be the type to publicly draw attention to the effort of exposing a stalker.

Theirs a side of me creating absurd statements I don’t agree with for example I’ve thought to myself does a foid owe a guy sex if she approaches him acting like she wants to fuck him? My answer would be no and if I were to say yes then I’d just be getting harshly judged for creating nonsensical forms of self entitlement. Is it safe for me to go the bars in siennas neighbourhood I mean people do feel motivated to assault people if they have the belief of someone being worse than they really are.
BASED AS FUCK IF NOT LARP SHOW THOSE FILTHY WHORES AND COPS WHO IS THE REAL SEXUAL PREDATOR AND DANGEROUS MOTHERFUCKING INCEL RAPIST (IN VIDEO GAME)

Dnr GrAYcel fed infiltrator

a9c.png