Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but wagemaxxing, statusmaxxing, and personalitymaxxing won't do much if you look like a goblin

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Take it from a decent-earning wagecel. I have low-keyed statusmaxxed, own a few things that people consider expensive, and traveled a few places & posted my experiences on social media --- and even foids raised in traditional cultures won't be impressed if you're a weird-looking manlet. If you were to interview my work colleagues, old classmates, and acquaintances, they will unanimously say that I'm such a nice guy; in fact I overheard normies saying nice things about me, but foids have always given me the 'your'e not my type' spiel, so the 'jUsT wOrK oN yOuR pErSonALiTy' does not hold. On the niceness, its interesting that the douchiest guys I know are NOT single.

That's my vent for today

south park beat a dead horse GIF

A tale as old as time. No amount of gaslighting from normies and foids will change the fact that attractive assholes will always have more success in life than unattractive nice men. It's like women are unable to break free from their programming and observe the actions and behaviours of their fellow female peers who gravitate towards such men.

Women lack the self-awareness to understand their own nature, they have always been significantly less intelligent than men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back