Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know how brutally my life is over when I got heightmogged by 90% of the foid

R

ricel

Greycel
yes my life is over . The only option left for me is Ropemaxxed. im fucking 5ft 2(158 cm)
Unlike all the 5ft9 people who call themselves manlets,I am true manlet
I live in South Korea and here I literally get heightmogged by 90 percent of the foids. sooooo fucking brutal:feelstastyman:

im fucking 5ft 2(158 cm)
Brutal. Yes, life is over. You will never get respect, love, or happiness and it's all because of a factor you cannot change. If it makes you feel any better, you're 2cm taller than me.

yes my life is over . The only option left for me is Ropemaxxed. im fucking 5ft 2(158 cm)
I live in South Korea and here I literally get heightmogged by 90 percent of the foids. sooooo fucking brutal:feelstastyman:
Im a 6 foot scandinavian male

Ok GrAYcel

Brutal. Yes, life is over. You will never get respect, love, or happiness and it's all because of a factor you cannot change. If it makes you feel any better, you're 2cm taller than me.
fr. I plan to do rope someday. I wish I was born on better terms in my next life (I know it's cope but anyway)

I get height mogged by other gook foids from time to time.

So fucking embarrassing and emasculating.

I should have found blackpill earlier
-
You are welcome here, and I hope you will find some degree of comfort in meeting others in the same situation.

I’m sorry brocel

Brutal. I'm sorry brocel :incel:

I wish i was a woman
They don't have any issues
And always complaining about everything
They be loved unconditionally
The get respect unconditionally
The live easier

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2