Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i know how ass feels like on my dick and no i didn't pay

• Thread starter Deleted member 32431
  • Start date
context ? how ?

school, near leaving time. I had few friends back then, and we were defying each other to see who would had the courage to slap the good looking blue-eyed girl of our class. of course she tried to slap my face later act. she was wearing tight jeans, and I slapped her ass badly.

school, near leaving time. I had few friends back then, and we were defying each other to see who would had the courage to slap the good looking blue-eyed girl of our class. of course she tried to slap my face later act. she was wearing tight jeans, and I slapped her ass badly.
giga based if it happened

Take s
i used to coom 2+ times a day , now i do it once a week and it drains me for week

Take zinc supplements or foods with zinc. A lot at first then taper down. Don't want to over do it. Maybe you are just getting old and/or fatter. In that case zinc probably isn't the cause.

I know my libido goes up when I'm losing weight. Must be the hormones released by the fat tissues during low calorie diets because it stops being high when I stop losing weight

I'm fifteen so I feel horny a lot but I usually just wait it out and it goes away. I hate the feeling of laying in your bed after you've done the deed.

I did this for several years when riding crowded busses everyday. In my city a company has some models in which people standing keeps one right behind another, SO GOOD to force pee pee to touch foid asses for free with any movement of bus

Never got in trouble.

In the bus I used to wave my coxis with the movement and touch "accidentally" haha so much FAP material came from there

I did this for several years when riding crowded busses everyday. In my city a company has some models in which people standing keeps one right behind another, SO GOOD to force pee pee to touch foid asses for free with any movement of bus

Never got in trouble.

In the bus I used to wave my coxis with the movement and touch "accidentally" haha so much FAP material came from there
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:based

Bro :dafuckfeels: that' some creepo shit

i was so desperate , and i was so frustrated
it was such a bad feeling (being extremely horny ) that i sympathize with guys that rape
Thats what happens when women are so privileged to the point where many men get sexually frustrsted due to rocket high female standards. You know what they say, you can’t have your cake and eat it.

That's funny as fuck. I've gotten to feel it once when I was in middle school. Some white girl sat on my lap to "bully" me:feelsohh: Her name was Sandra

That's funny as fuck. I've gotten to feel it once when I was in middle school. Some white girl sat on my lap to "bully" me:feelsohh: Her name was Sandra
i wish staceis bullied be by fuckking me

i wish staceis bullied be by fuckking me
She was legit so gorgeus ngl. Brown hair and cute face. fuck. I think I still have a pic of her from my middle school graduation pic.wish I wasn't such a sperg back then (or now):feelstastyman:

Bro how did you do this? Please tell in full detail what your strats were. You could PM me and anyone else interested.

Others cannot imagine the frustration of people like us who have been sexually repressed for decades.
yeah i started masturbating when i was like 4 or 5

A lot of fakecels in this thread, end yourselves fucking normshits

did u even read the thread ?
Yes, if an incel even did half of what you did in school (feeling jbs ass for an entire year) he would be expelled in less than a week. Also jfl at the guy who posted about getting "bullied" by having a prime jb sitting on his lap, what the fuck?

like title topic says , yes i didn't pay to feel ass on my cock
i used to be the most pervert kid on this planet , since i was 3 years old , i used to get boners watching cartoon while family were gathering next to me
and i was groping girls my age (5,6 years old )
so back to title , when i was 12 or 13 i got so desperate to feel ass , so i used to rub my dick on girl classmate's ass by getting close to the girls in tight places while trying to see an experience in science class or going back to the aisle
first time i did it was in science class the girl was wearing leggings , and i was wearing sweatpants and it was 5 seconds i rubbed my dick on her (by accident :feelsEhh: trying to see the experience ) it was such a great feeling that i jizzed my pants in class i got so addicted to it that i even did it to the class's stacey and i kept doing it until the end of the year
i was so low inhib and still am
if i was as horny as i used to be i would've RAP(music)ED girls
inb4 what were the girls reaction ? didn't they get disgusted ? i knew the right situations to do it and that's how i got away
TBH same for me, I never jizzed at such a young age though, but groping girls and trying to feel them up in a lot of situations were a norm for me, since I was like 5 years old :feelskek:

The moment I started school and was around girls I lost it, the thirst was real, and the funny thing is girls that age were so innocent and cute and excited by boys wanting them that they just went along with it, they treated it like a game, something they would just hit you for and running away giggling (but they always ran only a bit far away so you'd chase, they loved the attention)

There was basically this tree in the school yard that all the guys referred to as "Heaven On Earth" because all the girls would climb that tree, and if you walked underneath while they were climbing you could look up and see their panties (I don't think people realize how thirsty young boys are, this shit starts from young lol)

Yes, if an incel even did half of what you did in school (feeling jbs ass for an entire year) he would be expelled in less than a week
Depends on how young you are really, if you do stuff like this and you are really young, nothing will happen, girls just laugh it off, I think a lot of them were aroused by the fact that boys were so enthralled by them that they couldn't help but act this way

Last edited:
Yes, if an incel even did half of what you did in school (feeling jbs ass for an entire year) he would be expelled in less than a week. Also jfl at the guy who posted about getting "bullied" by having a prime jb sitting on his lap, what the fuck?
when i did it i was 12 and i looked like a little kid , no one would think i was being a pervert

Yeah I started around the same age too.
What's wrong with us?
idk , but i think it had to do with tv
i watched a lot of ''romantic scenes'' in movies when i was 2 and 3
and it def triggered something

Based and low inhib AF.

This happened to me at a concert one time. The crowd was tightly packed together and there was a girl in front of me and her ass was right up against my crotch. Felt so fucking good.