Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know a guy who is literal Auswitch tier

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
He is at 43kg and at around 175cm and constantly bitches at moans about being nauseous and unable to eat at school. He says he went to the doctor and that they said there isn't anything wrong with him jfl.

Jfl at this rate he will go under 40 in couple weeks. At what weight someone dies :feelsLSD:

Anorexia is not only a severe, but a strange mental illness.

He is at 43kg and at around 175cm and constantly bitches at moans about being nauseous and unable to eat at school. He says he went to the doctor and that they said there isn't anything wrong with him jfl.

Jfl at this rate he will go under 40 in couple weeks. At what weight someone dies :feelsLSD:
he need a new doctor

How can someone weigh that little at that height?:worryfeels:
He should be dead by now.

Right now i m 56kg 180cm i hate eating

damn thats brutal , why doesnt he just eat more unironically?:dafuckfeels:

No one ever talks about men and anorexia . Because anorexia has been portraited as a femorloid illness

Hail the bloatlord

Over for him, at this range it’s better to be fat than to be that skinny

Doctors being useless as always.

Hail the bloatlord

Brutal. A year ago I was still 180 cm and 56 kg but recently my body developed I guess so now I'm 70kg which is more healthy

Right now i m 56kg 180cm i hate eating
I see a girl and I feel sick knowing that I will never be able to hold her hand, dance with her under the moonlight, never be able to make love to her, or any girl. That’s why eating is hard