Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I knew she was too good to be true

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I was talking to this girl from South America for a while (learning Spanish paid off a little) but after losing my dad I fell into a deep depression, and I told her I needed some space. I didn’t feel like talking to anyone. She said it was fine and that she would give me some space, but then a week later I saw she got married to someone in her home country. I guess she was just looking to get married to any poor desperate sucker she can use. Love doesn’t exist for people like me :feelsbadman:

You lost the train man, this shit is a competition, if you dont make your move another fag will do it for you.
But i wont judge, if i lose my father i would be depressed too and block any girl that i was talking.

Fakecel if you’ve even had a girl breathe in your direction, truecels like us would never experience that because foids are too disgusted by our grotesque visages to the point their breath stops

Last edited:
Fakecel if you’ve even had a girl breathe in your direction, truecels like us would never experience that because foids are too disgusted by our grotesque visages to the point they’re breath stops
Headache

Were you dating this girl?
Ban this Chad, GET OUT

Fakecel if you’ve even had a girl breathe in your direction, truecels like us would never experience that because foids are too disgusted by our grotesque visages to the point their breath stops
:cryfeels::feelsrope:Brutal reminder

Tell us where the fuck you met that bitch

So you were talking to this girl AND she was real? I can't even get a girl to reply back! Rub it in you fricken Chad.

You lost the train man, this shit is a competition, if you dont make your move another fag will do it for you.

Feeding into a competition based on hypergamy is pathetic.

This what happens when you try to arrange marriage just get a girl in your country bro jfl they're 100% using you. :feelsUgh:

You were her pen pal while she fucked tortilla man every night

That’s nothing bro!

when i was a bluepilled simp, i was used to do homework by Stacey. She acted interested in me, in order to fool me, but I knew it wasn't real. Even tough i did it for a long time because I was so lonely and I knew that I had no chance with her, but it was enough for me that I was in contact with her and that she saw me and spoke to me everyday, so I did it to bind her to me so that she would think of me. Then when I quit because I needed more time to do my own homework, she started blackmailing me if I didn't continue.
That was when i started hating women and realised what cruel creatures they really are.

Last edited: