Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I knew it.... Henry Cavill is a pedophile

Another woman called him "a pathetic man". Another accused him of having a "mid life crisis".

They're jealous because no man wants a 30+ woman :feelskek::feelskek:
And these whores used to date 25+ yo Chads when they were 18-22.

These used up cumsocks are now learning an important life lesson-
Foids don't get to choose Chad, Chad chooses foids.

No doubt they'll run to their beta faggot cuck husbands and force him to agree with them. He'll sit there, cock practically shrivelled back inside his body as he listens to his strong independent wife rant to him for hours about how Henry is abusing and taking advantage of prime pussy. He'll sigh internally and catch a whiff of her breath that reeks of Cum, probably from the man she's cheating on him with...he'll contemplate taking his own life and he'll curse Henry for slaying younger thots and leaving women like his wife to be snatched up by desperate losers like him...and when she'd done lamenting over how "You know pussy only gets tighter with age! My Friend Lucy Goldstien said so!" he'll just say "Yes dear".

>dailymail
Proxyduckduckgocom

Fake news by gay jews

These used up cumsocks are now learning an important life lesson-
Foids don't get to choose Chad, Chad chooses foids.

No doubt they'll run to their beta faggot cuck husbands and force him to agree with them. He'll sit there, cock practically shrivelled back inside his body as he listens to his strong independent wife rant to him for hours about how Henry is abusing and taking advantage of prime pussy. He'll sigh internally and catch a whiff of her breath that reeks of Cum, probably from the man she's cheating on him with...he'll contemplate taking his own life and he'll curse Henry for slaying younger thots and leaving women like his wife to be snatched up by desperate losers like him...and when she'd done lamenting over how "You know pussy only gets tighter with age! My Friend Lucy Goldstien said so!" he'll just say "Yes dear".
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

he is the epitome of a chad, and here he is fucking prime pussy while im 20 with my dick in my own hands because im shorter than 6ft. this world needs cleansing with a raging fire.

It's not even that big of an age gap lol, I know plenty of couples who have ten or so year age gaps. Guarantee they wouldn't react the same way to some 40 year old cougar gunning for 18 year old men.
He should have dated a woman 13 years older rather than 13 years younger. The only reason that he didn't get a 45 year old woman instead is because he isn't mature enough for them and he can't handle them so he just got the 19 year old to cope.

he is the epitome of a chad, and here he is fucking prime pussy while im 20 with my dick in my own hands because im shorter than 6ft. this world needs cleansing with a raging fire.
tbh

He has all 3 bases of LMS covered...he has looks, money and status. The more you have of all 3 the better

many 32 year old woman arent any more mature than a 19 year old they are just jealous they are aging or look old and the 19 year old looks better than them. just cunts being cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back