Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I kinda wanna get a dog tbh

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I have always adored dogs but I’m not sure if I’m ready for the responsibility and I have pretty much zero experience with pet ownership. Also the thing’s gonna die in like 10 years or more and if my life is still really bad then it dying won’t be good for my already unstable mental state
Idk but I’m lonely and I want a buddy

Brutal dogpill again

I love my dog

Why so your dog can cuck you by bringing home stacys and fuck them in his dog house while you sit there prepare his kibbles and bits pretending like you don't wanna cut your wrists in 37 different directions
Brutal dogpill again

Why so your dog can cuck you by bringing home stacys and fuck them in his dog house while you sit there prepare his kibbles and bits pretending like you don't wanna cut your wrists in 37 different directions
uhh

If your going to get one, get a rescue dog. So many people don't do this and it saddens me. I wish I had gotten a rescue dog first. It gives them a home and frees up the space/time/money that rescue centres have so they can rescue and house more dogs.

Funny as fuck ngl

But still brutally true
Will my dog try to fuck me in the ass when I’m sleeping?
What if he gets his nuts chopped off at the vet? Will I be safe, then?

I feel like a dog would be too much responsibility for me and I'd forget to care for it.

Brutal dogpill

Unless you want to see the dogpill first hand, go ahead

I love my dogs. My mom and my 2 dogs are the only females that truly love me.

Will my dog try to fuck me in the ass when I’m sleeping?
What if he gets his nuts chopped off at the vet? Will I be safe, then?
No he only fucks hot foids in the ass

If your going to get one, get a rescue dog. So many people don't do this and it saddens me. I wish I had gotten a rescue dog first. It gives them a home and frees up the space/time/money that rescue centres have so they can rescue and house more dogs.
Nice brother! I rescued a street puppy!

The fastest way to train a dog is to tell it to do... What it's alrrady doing!

(They can only understand one word at a time so CHOose wisely!)

That way the word gets associated with the activity. See the "dog whisperer" show and/or books for other tips...

yeah better get a small dog if its male or be prepared to be dick mogged by it

Dont rope when talking care of the dog. Nobody may check in on you causing the dog to die soon after

I had dogs when I was a kid and they were lifefuel, although nowadays a dog would be a constantly reminder of the dogpill.

I'll get two rescue dogs and cuddle with them to sleep.

my dog died a week ago

Buy a poodle tbh, I have one, she is my only friend

get pitbull mastiff mix and have the dog gymcel and then "accidentally" let go of the leash while outside.
then when it bites someone have go fund me to keep it alive and stop family from putting it down

Get a bearded dragon

pets are a good cope. I'd get one tbh or maybe a cat

I would get a dog but in first world countries u gotta pick up their shit on the streets

Prairie dogs are easier to look after, but they're chipmunks.

We have a pomchi. She knows when I'm feeling down, she licks my face and cuddles with me.

Dogs are great. They ease the feeling of loneliness

I'm gonna get hamster bro shit's gonna be wack ded srs bro

You should get one for sure, it's one of the best copes.

I always wanted to have a samoyed but my small apartment would be torture for him.

Dogs are the victims. tbh.

Get a female dog :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: