Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Kind Read Foid Writing Without Going into a rage

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Foids always say: bla bla bla bla bal bal, i got harrassed, bla bla i have a black baby daddy bla bla. Legit we can all tell vagina writing. And legit that is what women really think, and it pisses me off. And not just that, if you are ever in low position with them(like as an incel) the constant sighs, and rudeness, and sarcastic aggression, and flirting with coworkers in front of you. it legit makes me fucking insane. i dont know how to make them stop, they legit never back the fuck off

how they treat us is quite unjust

If you are too ugly, they don’t even want to talk near you. Cause you might accidentally fall into a conversation with them, and they don’t want to be rude and tell you to shut your subhuman mouth. They just avoid the situation all together.

Foids always say: bla bla bla bla bal bal, i got harrassed, bla bla i have a black baby daddy bla bla. Legit we can all tell vagina writing. And legit that is what women really think, and it pisses me off. And not just that, if you are ever in low position with them(like as an incel) the constant sighs, and rudeness, and sarcastic aggression, and flirting with coworkers in front of you. it legit makes me fucking insane. i dont know how to make them stop, they legit never back the fuck off
they are just garbage creatures with a fuckhole

there are bettER ways to treat them

If you are too ugly, they don’t even want to talk near you. Cause you might accidentally fall into a conversation with them, and they don’t want to be rude and tell you to shut your subhuman mouth. They just avoid the situation all together.
Training people to give a fuck what they say is crime against humanity (which holes aren’t a part of)