Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I kind of miss the normal world. Can we leave clown world now?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It gets tedious doesn't it, all this weird chaos. Woke stuff, covid, climate change hysteria, 15-minute cities... just endless, endless hysterical nonsense!

It's like things started ramping up in 2016 and now the brakes are off completely!

Do the powers that be just revel in chaos and upheaval and problems? It's bizarre isn't it...

being a zoomer fag, clownworld is all i know

Last edited:
Only if the clown world leads to a collapsed world.

Wanting to live in a sane time with sane politicians and working a good job with a healthy family is a sign of right-wing extremism and antisemitism.

being a zoomer fag, clownworld is all i know

It's kind of like this but without people constantly trying to enforce silly woke rules that make no sense.

So everyone is just kind of free to do whatever they want, pretty much.

It's kind of like this but without people constantly trying to enforce silly woke rules that make no sense.

So everyone is just kind of free to do whatever they want, pretty much.
Just time travel back to the 20th century theory.

What a Jew World Order might look like >

"When Lilliput was on fire, Gulliver urinated over the city, including the palace. In so doing, he saved all of Lilliput from catastrophe, but the Lilliputians were outraged and appalled by such a show of disrespect."

It must all fall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back