Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep sleeping for super long

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
RREEEE its actually getting annoying. I'll go take a nap and then I will sleep for +12 hours and have vivid fever dreams the whole night. I literally missed a class yesterday because I slept through it. When I wake up I feel groggy as well so its not even refreshing.

Thats really annoying, it happened to me some time ago

Thats really annoying, it happened to me some time ago
brutal. What made you get out of it? or did it just go away on its own? I think I might be sick since my poo has been green for a few days and I woke up randomly last night for a few minutes with stomach pain.

brutal. What made you get out of it? or did it just go away on its own? I think I might be sick since my poo has been green for a few days and I woke up randomly last night for a few minutes with stomach pain.
:dafuckfeels:You should definitely get that checked out. That is either a big problem with your bowls or you eat only green leaves.

:dafuckfeels:You should definitely get that checked out. That is either a big problem with your bowls or you eat only green leaves.
I ate a salad on monday maybe thats it...

I slept for 7 hours

RREEEE its actually getting annoying. I'll go take a nap and then I will sleep for +12 hours and have vivid fever dreams the whole night. I literally missed a class yesterday because I slept through it. When I wake up I feel groggy as well so its not even refreshing.
Me too

i should sleep more

This is good. The more you sleep = the less you’re awake. Also the more time passes = less time to be alive
Less time to be alive = good cope

I envy you tbh.I used to do it a lot but now I've got anxiety and can't sleep well anymore

You have coronavirus rip

This is good. The more you sleep = the less you’re awake. Also the more time passes = less time to be alive
Less time to be alive = good cope
my dreams are really vivid and stressful though. plus its getting in the way of free time